Strip club

I went to a strip club for the first time last night in Edinburgh. For £20 I got a dance with a girl and there was plenty of grinding going on in a partitioned part of the club.

For £70 I could have taken her to a private room. I'm thinking of doing this - what should I expect for my £70?

A divorce?

Well it depends, chances are it'll be nude and a little more obvious rubbing and she'll have a little play with herself..... and you'll be an extra £50 lighter

I've only ever had a £20 nude dance, so couldn't say what more money would get you. I think it depends on the club, and on the lady dancing for you. I also wonder whether it matters if you're a regular customer or a first-timer... I felt like my dancer was a bit reserved with me because it was my first time there, so she didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable, and also possibly she was worried that I might report her if she broke any rules. She gave me a hug at the end though which was majorly cute.

AsYouWish! wrote:

A divorce?

*claps*

AsYouWish! wrote:

A divorce?

Actually laughed so hard at this!!

AsYouWish! wrote:

A divorce?

very good answer, I laughed and showed told my OH, who loved it. Well done AsYouWish!

We often discus this, it's the same at ours and the dance lasts half an hour. The girls are always fully naked in the short dance and I honestly don't see what else they could so you don't get bored after half an hour!

AsYouWish! wrote:

A divorce?

Funny but true. Did your wife know of this? Would she really approve of your expectations of this 'private room'?

Honestly probably nothing more would happen. She's not going to have sex with you and probably not anything even remotely more than what happened in the open space. A dance with some grinding. I wouldn't waste your money...or your wifes's trust.

Just a heads up to everyone saying divorce, the rugs club night not be a sordid secret from his wife. Me and OH have been a couple of times and considered a longer dance.
Just a heads up to the OP the girl probably didn't enjoy dancing for you and really isn't flirting or wanting sex, she'll do the minimal she has to to get money off you so don't expect anything special

These threads are just a nightmare, the OPs question was what can he expect for paying a litte more money. So can we not condemn someone without knowing the facts (we don't know his sisutation and his wife might of known)?

My husband has been to them on his own, here in the UK and in Germany too. Not to mention we've also shared a dance or two and gone in on our own. My preference, I don't mind, it's just a dance.

As to the question, it's probably not a lot further than others have mentioned OP, maybe she'll play with herself in front of you and it'll probably last a little longer than the cheaper dance.

AsYouWish! wrote:

A divorce?

Good comment, lol.

Isn't that the idea??

The_Captain wrote:

I've been and had someone dance at my table before but never in private. Always embarrassed that I might get an erection ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I'm sure you wouldn't be the first!