Striptease & lapdance for OH-tips please

Hi all I’d really like to perform a striptease and lap dance for OH. Does anyone have any tips? I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube but if anyone has any others they could recommend or share. Ideas for music/songs? Any foolproof moves to get him hot under the collar? I’m a curvy girl, so a little bit self conscious but really want to give this a go as an anniversary surprise I’ve bought some long gloves, any other outfit ideas? Thanks :)

I had a lap dance in a club in Amsterdam years ago to 'Man eater' by Nelly Furtado. That was, err... memorable :P My tip would be get the lighting right, makes a big impact on the mood.

Slow easy movements a nice naughty look on your face along with whatever music you find sensual . I love some hip sway along with a bend over bum shot . Silky materials glide off smoothly . A little cupping of your tits and after you release them a little nipple playing . If those do not get him excited , check for a pulse . Good luck and have fun !

Booty rub him until the beast stirrers then flip over and slide down his body starting with a eye level view of your tits. Then sit astride him rubbing you crotch into his hardness whilst playing with your nipples. Your ultimate ovoid to get him to cum in his pants whilst having a great slutty time 😂 I agree. Sexy music you both love as it will bring a smile to both your faces the next time you hear it. Lingerie needs to be the sluttiest you can find.

eye contact is a must.makes it so personal