Lovehoney VIP newsletter w/bogus coupon(?)

I just got my Lovehoney VIP newsletter email at 8:07AM this morning with a coupon code, listed as a 1-day offer for 25% off everything, supposedly good until midnight tonight!

I added items to my cart, tried to add the provided coupon code and get a message in red text that says: “Sorry, this coupon code isn’t valid. Please make sure it is entered correctly.”

I typed it correctly. Tried the same checkout process on my phone browser as well as on my Mac. Neither works.

any assistance is appreciated.

1 Like

What is in your basket? Sometimes there can be limitations on what the code can be used on, such as only usable on full price items or excluding certain brands. Or if there are any other offers either in your basket or on your account (like student or services discount).

If none of that is relevant, it might be worth messaging customer care either via live chat or email

Hmm, is there any way your email might have been delayed by your email provider? I got that email but I got it at 11:30 on Friday morning. Today’s was early access to the Big Brand Event. I did just try the code now (as I didn’t use it yesterday) but get the same message as you, I think though, because it expired at midnight last night.

thank you for the suggestions @Calie and @Peitho

the terms and conditions had zero restriction listed other than for full price items and it expiring at 11:59PM last night. I had no other sale items or discounts in there. there wasn’t any delays with the email, that I could tell, as the dates/times listed were still applicable.

ah well…maybe next time it’ll work(?).

thanks again.

I’d say it’s still worth asking customer care as I’m sure, like you say, there weren’t restrictions and if you were in the timeframe set on your email they probably will give you a special one off code to honour it. Mine was definitely for the previous day but maybe they stagger it or if you’re not UK it might be different?

I did email them and it was worth it. They did ask if I reached out the day the code was supposed to work but I did not. Still they provided me with a 25% off code and it’s good for the next 5 days! Way to go LH, you rock!!! Now what can I buy? :sunglasses:

1 Like