? Stupid question, what does rank mean?

Haha yes it does janny as I'm from south east London.

if you have a higher rank do you have a better chance of being a tester?

no . not as such BUT .... . if you have higher ranks it means you've been super active in the firums , and to become a tester you need to have submitted reviews of toys youve purchased and contribute to the forum . . . the more you post , the higher your ranking

he he! orgasm army! love it.

does anyone know all the ranks or the amount of posts needed to reach each rank?

it changes depending how many times you post or review things i think. i dont think it actually means much else. i dont really pay attention to it x

The rank structure is the same as the British army..

The rank is based on a formula that involves both reviews and forum posts.

It takes a long time to rank up with just forum posts. The more reviews you have the quicker it goes up. The exact formula is only known to the LH staff.

PurringTiger wrote:

The rank is based on a formula that involves both reviews and forum posts.

It takes a long time to rank up with just forum posts. The more reviews you have the quicker it goes up. The exact formula is only known to the LH staff.

Thanks Purring Tiger. I had no idea there was a formula being used. I guess that makes sense though. Reviews would be a bit more valuable to the company and the consumers

Are you of a higher chance of getting sent testing items if you're higher rank? Cause I've done all the stuff they said to do on the testing page and not been sent anything. I'm probably being impatient cause there's a ton of people signed up for it but I wondered

Ooooh that makes so much more sense, now!

I wish the same formula was used when I was in the forces as promotion is painfully slow compared to lovehoney although everyone does start as an officer not a lowly private and I think my old drill instructors would be a bit annoyed at me for swapping to the army from the air force.

Unless you are Jonathon Ross, and rank takes on a completely new meaning.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Like button is really needed for that jimbogemini lol

^ I love badges.

Thank you all, I’ve wondered this also.

Everyone from six years ago at the start of this thread seems to have gone AWOL and needs to be court marshalled!