Suction cup toys

How and where do you use them?

We have the LH vibrating suction dildo and the european lover suction dildo, always looking for new ways to use them.

Whats your thoughts?

I have used the doc johnson butt plugs and stuck them in the shower wall or on the bathtub side or even on the bathroom door ;) they are silicone toys and they got very slippy and didnt smell after prolonged use and were comfotable and just the right firmness to them as well

tend to only use on my chair or on the side of the bed, however, I personally prefer manual use :)

As a guy i use suction cup dildos for solo anal play, normally i like to stick it to a wall or in the shower.
Sometimes if im alone i stick it to my computer chair at home and ride it whilst i work or what not, can barely consentrate on the computer though :)

Toilet seat. I have one fantastic idea of where to use it, but first I have to test if it works as I imagine it would :). I'll be back! :)

Headboard! I have the european lover too and it is fab!

I just bought the get real waterproof & vibrating dildo 7" with a suction cup, my first toy like this so I am thinking of laying a mirror on the floor and attaching it to that?

I do do squirt a lot so at least this way I can mop up.

Really happy its its waterproof too it just opens up another avenue to play with.

Headboard, toilet seat, shower tiles......chair, on a mirror, window....the only limit is your imagination x

era wrote:

Toilet seat. I have one fantastic idea of where to use it, but first I have to test if it works as I imagine it would :). I'll be back! :)

Hm. My fantastic idea did not work upon first try. I'll be back with updates. :)

I like sticking mine to the headboard of my bed and backing up onto it doggy style. Works everytime :)

To be honest I like the bathroom tiles, then back onto it. But manual use is good for me too.

Most of the time on my small glass table.

I have used the toilet seat and I find it works well, a good place to be if you get dribbly !

How about a granite kitchen chopping board. We've got one and it's heavy. So you can use it on the bed and the suction cup will stick really well to it, and you will be able to ride the socks off it ladies 👍