suction cup dildo just arrived :)

Just had my dildo delivered to work ( which was a thrill in itself hoping nobody would sign for it and open it) I cant wait to get home and give it a good ride. Ive used various vibrators before but never a dildo with a suction cup. Has anyone got any tips on how to make the most of this toy; positions etc. So horny, cant wait to get home now :)

Clag it to the bathroom tiles and back up onto it, stick it to the floor and sit on it, stick it to the bedside table and straddle it, stick it to a heavy book and go reverse cowgirl on the bed, stick it to the bannister and hang on for grim death or if you have a floor standing mirror that you can angle, tilt it and stick your dildo there, lay on your back and watch yourself go.

Have fun.x

These are a lot of fun... In the shower... On the floor on surfaces ... My wife loves her .. Her fravourite is to pretend she is in a 3 some with it and me... Fun for all... ENJOY!!!

Lol Ouch- "hang on for grim death"...haha

Just a word of advice- be careful with the work deliveries, I hadn't had a parcel opened once in three years....until my one from LH containing a latex outfit and some bondage gear....cringe! Needless to say I've gotten over the whole "ooh isn't it naughty to send these things to work" idea and now get stuff sent home ;-)

Let us know how you get on though juicy- I'm intrigued by these myself and have yet to try one...

fun to use them in the shower, stuck on tiled walls if waterproof. Have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

cg22 wrote:

These are a lot of fun... In the shower... On the floor on surfaces ... My wife loves her .. Her fravourite is to pretend she is in a 3 some with it and me... Fun for all... ENJOY!!!

Hmmm... that's given me a few ideas to have a 'threesome' with my girlfriend and our toys ha ha!