Sugar Daddy

My friend let out this evening she has had a sugar daddy this past year or so and never told anyone.

What's everyone's opinions on them lol? I am dying to ask her loads of stuff but she got a bit embarrassed after telling us!

Sorry can't help

I'm to old to be a toy boy

And haven't got enough money to be a sugar daddy

But good luck to her if she's having fun and happy and hopefully no ones getting hurt

So long as both parties know and agree with what's involved I don't see any problems.

I don't have any personal experience or know anyone who has, to the best of my knowledge anyway.

Xxx

This post is no longer available.

Tell her there's no need to be embarrassed! As long as she's being safe I don't see an issue with it.

I'd have lots of questions too haha 😀

I do believe she has met up with him but I didn't want to pry lol I will broach it a little more with her when she opens up again.

It does explain a lot of things though! I just hope it's all above board and safe for her/both parties.

She is single so no one is hurt on her side but unsure of the other party
X

The idea excites me, to have someone that wants to lavish gifts on you just because they can and it makes them happy and makes the recipient happy, but in reality I don't think I could do it 🙈 I freak out when people spend their money on me! 😂
If she's happy and he's happy and nobody is getting hurt and there's no expectations then I'd say there's nothing to worry about 😁 But I would also be very curious!

She hasnt mentioned it again but we're out tonight!

A few drinks might work 🤣🙈👌