Actually raging right now!

So ive just been told that someone is going around saying that im buying people gifts so that they will sleep with me?

Actually raging at this! Cause not only are they making me sound like a pervy basterd they are basically saying that my friends are whoring themselves out!

So this is me setting the record straight! Ive spent £180 on other people cause i am a NICE person!
When one of my friends says they really like a toy but cant afford it, if i have the money i will buy them it!
If someone is having a really bad time and could do with a nice gesture i wil buy them somthing!

I have never asked for anything in return! not a gift, not pictures, not sex. Nothing!

So whom ever is making these remarks about me, you might want to get your facts straight and grow up!

How dare you accuse people of stuff like that!

Sex with multiple girls for £180? Count me in!

Just ignore them Steve, jealousy.

Abots wrote:

I've have a really nice day and then i get told this!

Ive got a pretty good idea who it is as well

If I had lots of cash I'd send giftsmyself to anyone who is a) kinky, b) friendly. sadly I dont have the cash but if you do good luck to you.

ouch, comes to something when a community of open minded people judge someone for being generous.

Ignore them, as long as the recipeints are clear that you expect nothing in return it is nobody elses' business

xGGx

WeeSteve wrote:

Abots wrote:

Would it not be best to talk to the said 'person'? By just getting told by a third party and speculating just makes you part of the rumour, and that can end in wrong assumptions!

^.^ H2H ^.^

ghostgirl wrote:

ouch, comes to something when a community of open minded people judge someone for being generous.

Ignore them, as long as the recipeints are clear that you expect nothing in return it is nobody elses' business

xGGx

Yeah, its not the place I expected this to come up to be fair! One of the main reasons I like this forum is cause the thought that everyone is just open minded and non-judgemental!

But at the end of it all, dammed em all steve... Ain't your fault you're a nice guy!

^.^ H2H ^^

Heart2Heart wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Abots wrote:

Would it not be best to talk to the said 'person'? By just getting told by a third party and speculating just makes you part of the rumour, and that can end in wrong assumptions!

^.^ H2H ^.^

I trust the person that told me 100% if they said someone told them that i beleive them

WeeSteve wrote:

Heart2Heart wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Abots wrote:

^.^ H2H ^.^

I trust the person that told me 100% if they said someone told them that i beleive them

All I am saying is, people get things wrong... Everything is always worth a check!

ghostgirl wrote:

Yeah it almost puts me off gifting stuff if im gona be accused of stuff like that. it bothers me more that my friends are getting attacked by this accusing them of stuff :(

Omg ! Eithier Im blind or this really is the first nastiness I have seen in my time lurking on these boards :(

Don't know you weesteve but I thought it was obvious you actually have friendships with the people you gift ! Unless it was a recipient making the comments ignore the jealous so n so's ! x

Ork wrote:

Sadly though there will alway's be such issues the problem here is simple x has said to you that y has said well you see my point no one has any real clue and this could be an inoccent concern takien the wrong way, no one will know for sure and really these thing's never go well when people don't simply go directly to the person like an adult

I agree with ya there Ork!

^.^ H2H ^.^

Stevey my boy, I have just added you as a friend - I'll cheer you up mate

newbie! wrote:

Omg ! Eithier Im blind or this really is the first nastiness I have seen in my time lurking on these boards :(

Don't know you weesteve but I thought it was obvious you actually have friendships with the people you gift ! Unless it was a recipient making the comments ignore the jealous so n so's ! x

This has been the first thing in weeks that ive noticed as being negativty on here. and yeah everyone is saying till i hear it for myself that its all just speculation.

But honestly the person never will, they would have said to me in the first place.

Fuck it, i aint getting any more upset about this!

I know i do it out of the kindness of my heart and if people cant accept that, then it shows im a better person than they are!

When i opened this thread i didnt expect it to be you that was annoyed Stevey. Don't listen to people, they are more than likely jealous. What you do for your friends is a lovely gesture, and you are one of the most caring people i have met. I know you genuinely just want to make someone smile when you get them a gift, i know that you don't feel happy if a friend is sad. So dont listen to anyone who says anything bad against it, you are a genuine lad who is doing something nice for the genuine reason of knowing your friend is happy.

You are a wee sweetheart, i have told you that many times and i mean it each time i say it, you are genuinely a little angel!

TTurtle wrote:

Stevey my boy, I have just added you as a friend - I'll cheer you up mate

Oh my, my 2 boys together....someone get this girl a fan!

Meh....it doesn't bother me...don't let it bother you Steve. Some people just like to cause drama. Ignore him and remember....Friends before bellends ;) xxx

jenkat wrote:

Meh....it doesn't bother me...don't let it bother you Steve. Some people just like to cause drama. Ignore him and remember....Friends before bellends ;) xxx

<3 i was more worried for you hun xx youve hardly said anything since you told me so i thought u might have been upset xxxx

Disgraceful. So sad that some genuinely nice gestures have been marred by someone's spitefulness. Unfortunately the anonymity of the internet encourages people to be nasty to others. I hate that side of it. :-(

Good for you ! Stick to those that matter it seems you have a nice little group of friends here, they know the truth :) have a good weekend !