Super amazin' extra special Christmas Day deals! HOLD TIGHT!

Got my alarm set so I should have time to snooze it once or twice, shower and then come back for a looksie. Of course, it's sods law that whatever it is is going to be something I already own, perhaps something I bought for twice the price just a few weeks ago lol.

Sod's law the only money I can realistically spend right now is cash in my wallet, and of course no chance of getting to the bank oh well, I'll remember for christmas 2011! Roll on!

I'm working so I might miss it! Noooo!!!!

Well I'm ready and waiting (in between doing other things) so bring it on!!

Primed and ready LK. Let's rock this sale!

Yay for a slightly hungover mother sleeping in.

Hurry up!

Pixieking wrote:

Primed and ready LK. Let's rock this sale! External Media

Yay for a slightly hungover mother sleeping in.

Yay! I hope its a sale worth rocking.

I wonder which lovely LH member of staff gets paid overtime to post this lovely sale link for us, with it being Christmas Day and all that!! External Media

I would guess the professor since he was the OP of this thread.

Good Point - d'oh!

I make it 9:01 where are the 9:00 deals lol

This is the only thing keeping me sane while I wait for the rest of my family to drag themselves out of bed so we can play our new Wii. :P

Maybe they're so amazing they changed their minds! Come on LH!!

Teehee hope not! Otherwise Christmas wii will have to make do!

Ecksvie wrote:

This is the only thing keeping me sane while I wait for the rest of my family to drag themselves out of bed so we can play our new Wii. :P

lol, yeah... waiting for the family to get out of bed after my unexpected wakeup call :|

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! We hope you are all having a lovely day so far.... We also hope that these extra special deals give some extra Christmas cheer. These products are very very very rarely discounted and are available for a three hour window from 9am to 12noon today 25th December 2010 at some fantastic prices!

For Couples

We-Vibe

For the Girls

Lelo Siri Rock Chick Nomi Tang Getaway Fun Factory Delight

For the Boys

Fun Factory Cobra Fleshlight STU Tenga Flip Hole White

Anyone else think we need a refresh button round here rather than on my browser

Keep pressing it, waiting to see if anyone posted lol

My OH thinks I'm mad!

Bloody hell LH

Nice One!!!!!!!

Thanks Bonny!!!!

Was worth looking the we-vibe is an amazing price. Tempted... will have a think.

HappyCouple wrote:

Was worth looking the we-vibe is an amazing price. Tempted... will have a think.

Just added it to my basket - I've wanted it for ages and sod it. I'm having it.

Merry Christmas to all at LH and everyone else, hope you have lovely days x x x