Superhero costume help!

Hey peeps!

So I'm going Ireland next week and on my first night travelling x country to a party which is superhero/villain themed! Basically ill have to change and do my make up on the train as we are going straight there and I just have no ideas!? I also want to look good not silly...anything anyone? I obviously don't have long to put this together/source it! Help a girl out!xx :)

get one of the cat masks from LH an a black leotard/body type thing with leggings or tights under , some black boots .. paint some cute whiskers on - catwoman ! superheroine !

You can use the bondage tape to wrap your arms wonderwoman style with a corset and some leggings if you've got them already? Xx

Trust me you won't look stupid! I live in Ireland and I seem lots of weird things over here!

What about
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13641
And
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4312

Instant cat women

Yeah I'd go with Naughty Nurses idea, probably the easy option and if your getting a train from dublin across the country (probably Galway) then you won't look out of place at all......

Aww sounds like so much Fun Char!!

The easiet option would be NN's idea. Easy to whack on, put a lovely pair of shoes on and just do your make up.

It'll look fab too!

Have a good time Babe. xxx

(Don't forget we want pictures of this!)

Awww that's sounds amazing hun hope you have a lovely time gorgeous! =)

I also agree with NN that's a great outfit! first time I met Jason face to face we was going to a fancy dress party and I dressed as like a sexy cat woman thing and he loved it. Xxx

Bony forget the whip

Agree with all of the comments above Babe - you would make a very sexy catwoman and we would definately need to see the pictures! :) xxx

Thanks guys! Cat woman sounds good I'm slightly worried everyone is going to dress up at cat woman but I suppose I will just have to be the hottest! Haha. Does cat woman actually have a whip?

And yes I'm going Galway don don :) x

You would be the hottest cat women!
I think you should defo have a whip x

Yes she has a whip.... now don't be whipping the locals

Cat womans so over rate, go as black widow.

She was in the avengers for those who do not know.

you caactually buy costumes for it but its like $159 :P

but atleast that gives you an idea of what you need :).

Disagree, Cat woman is an absolute winner. Any man will find you sexy in that. Kitten x

yh but every woman goes dressed as cat woman!

Electra's pretty bad ass. As is Black Widow.

Posion ivy and Harvly Quinn are also super sexy if you do them right

http://www.escapade.co.uk/halloween-costumes-sale/batman-harley-quinn-costume-880586.asp

I dont know how legit the website is, but that style for Harley is awesome <3

I don't need men to find me sexy haha I'm going with my boyfriend! But I just like to dress sexy for fancy dress, you can get away with it more! Lol.

Wee Steve I actually was thinking I could DIY both a Harley Quinn and poison ivy quite easy! I do agree with you that everyone will be cat woman/wonder woman

Also today I was thinking I might go as Emma frost because I want to be sparkly! X

Ooohh I like the Emma Frost idea - very hot - but also kinda 'cool' - lol :)xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have major girl crush on Emma frost! Quite easy to do considering everything I own is sparkly xx

ahhh crap, what day are you going?

MissChar wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have major girl crush on Emma frost! Quite easy to do considering everything I own is sparkly xx

I agree - I also love anything 'sparkly' - lol :) xx