Surgery

So Mrs TB149 has fake boobs. She got them done a couple of years back, not for my benifit, but for her own self confidence. After breast feeding two kids they had sagged a bit, but I still loved them. Anyhow, the 'new' ones are amazing and I never tire of them. I certainly didn't argue when she told me she wanted them doing. Plus they don't really look fake as the inplants are small, she mainly had the surgery to put them back where they started rather than to make them any bigger.

Just wondering how many other people on here have had work and why?

I have considered it in the past but never went through with it. I think it was more of a phase with me and I was having one of those 'i hate my body' phases.

2 of my friends have had theirs done, both are complete opposite too.

One got hers done because she wanted bigger boobs and hers are bloody huge and look very fake. The other was very conscious of her body and hers looks very very natural, you wouldn't notice they were fake if you didn't know

I think it depends why you have it done and what you have done. She went from a DD to an E and most people didn't even notice she'd had it done. With her cloths on its hard to tell, the difference naked is very noticable though, its amazing what good support can hide!

I guess a lot of people who don't have much to start with get surgery for a bigger chest and I'm sure that can be a great confidence boost, with the Mrs it was just undoing some of the battering child birth and pregnancy does to the body!

I think a lot of women are self concious about there bodies, but for me the stretch marks and everything that comes with child birth are just part of the journey and not something to hate but to celebrate. After all its part of who we are as a couple and I don't find any of it a turn off as a result. Guess its just part of the society we live in today.

I'm considering having what I suppose is the opposite of this done. I got the diagnosis of gender identity disorder 2 years ago and I've been taking time to think over how much I want to physically change so that I feel more at home in my body. To be able to put on a t-shirt and not think about bras or flattening would be a relief.

I can see myself going for the double mastectomy. I have a strong family history of breast cancer too so it would ease my mind about that at the same time.

While I'm really not one for body or appearance worries I believe that sometimes you have to do these things for yourself.

I've wanted a nose job ever since I was 14, I'm just scared to go through with it incase they make it even worse! 

I'm currently looking at a tummy tuck. I had a hysterectomy at 27 and having my son 3 yrs prior to that and being stretched to a massive 68 inch tummy, well it's not great looking down there. Plus I dumped 3 stone when I gave up smoking 16 mths ago. I've been working out like crazy but I've got an apron thing going on. Not massive, but it does hang. I really need it doing!

RedCheeks that's a lot to think about. The breast cancer thing would have me worried too.

It can be a really scary thing to consider. I was soo nervouse when they took her down to surgery but most of these ops are routine these days.

Yeah they pretty much are..you're right, still scary!

Only surgery I need, is my gob wiring shut, to the point I can only use a straw. I eat far too much! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

But then I'd need surgery to get rid of all the excess skin if I lost weight. Could never afford it.