Surprise and disappointment

What has been your biggest sexual surprise and disappointment? In order, mine have been the orgasm I got when first using a stroker and when I lost my virginity.

Biggest surprise has been realising how much I'm actually into sexually, and that it's ok to enjoy myself rather than concentrating solely on him, and biggest disappointment was genuinely the first time I had sex with my partner. It just went on and on and on, he was inexperienced and it was awful, and afterwards I seriously weighed up his pros and cons and had to decide if I wanted to stay with him or not. Still with him 7yrs later, there's been a marked improvement 😂

Im surprised at how sexually turned on I still get even after all the pain and stress my ex has put me through over the years

Im just dissapointed she never cheated on me earlier lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Im surprised that when your with a partner you truely are fallign for, sexual experimentation/chat/anal praice DOESNT HURT OR BOTHER YOU when you wee with someone you disliked so much in the end .

DIsappionted in my virginity taken, i guess it is naff for everyone but my partner at the time decided to lose my V i needed to be tied up and choked and i jsut i was crying in the end i think

My surprise was how much I enjoy luxury bondage and leather sensual play.

My dissapointment was my OH reaction to me in wet look, he just laughed.

Aw Throb, I felt a bit sad for you reading that. Glad things are looking up for you. x

My biggest surprise- I am in my early 30s, and am surprised just how sexual I have become in my 30s.

My biggest disappointment- that I didn't leave my cheating ex earlier so I could experience all the new stuff!

Disappointment was my first anal sex experience. The guy just wanted to ram it in. I'll admit from that disaster I've only used toys to entertain my bum. Until that is, I met my current partner. He openly admitted he had liked it in the past and would like to try anal sex with me. I agreed and here comes the surprise- I really enjoyed it. His gentle approach left me asking for it again. Just goes to show what you can enjoy with the right person.

ToThineOwnSelfBeTrue wrote:

Aw Throb, I felt a bit sad for you reading that. Glad things are looking up for you. x

My biggest surprise- I am in my early 30s, and am surprised just how sexual I have become in my 30s.

My biggest disappointment- that I didn't leave my cheating ex earlier so I could experience all the new stuff!

yes Glad i discovered love honey lol

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Disappointment was my first anal sex experience. The guy just wanted to ram it in. I'll admit from that disaster I've only used toys to entertain my bum. Until that is, I met my current partner. He openly admitted he had liked it in the past and would like to try anal sex with me. I agreed and here comes the surprise- I really enjoyed it. His gentle approach left me asking for it again. Just goes to show what you can enjoy with the right person.

What a lovely ending J

I was surprised at how incredible I found out sex could be with the right person, that it can be emotional and loving and an in the moment thing. Never disappointed me once since finding him ^_^

My biggest disappointment is everytime I try to be seductive or alluring I look like a complete idiot! I tried to be really sexy last week and it resulted in my headbutting OH, another time I gave him a nose bleed, I've fallen over, Fell off a worktop, fell off the bed. Clumsiness and being sexy don't seem to mix haha at least we both get a chuckle out of it ^_^

Surprise - how much I love lingerie

Disappointment- how different our libidos are. I often find my mind wondering questioning my worth to him.

My biggest surprise would be how much I enjoy temperature play and my biggest disappointment has to be specific positions I've always been told were great, but haven't found that to be the case for me

My biggest surprise - how much I enjoy butt plugs after finally trying them.

My biggest disappointment - how some sex positions just don't seem to work or are not as pleasurable as I would have imagined.