Surprising OH

So I took advantage of this item being on sale. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37563 I want to surprise my OH with it one evening when he gets home from work but I'm really not sure how.....I am not the most confident of people and the thought of just lying on the bed wearing it when he walks in doesn't feel comfortable to me and was wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas of how to surprise him ? Thanks!

Oh wow KirstyLee, that's absolutely gorgeous - it's going in my wishlist for later!!!

You say you're not the most confident person, but in your OH's eyes you're the most beautiful girl in the world - Regardless of what you are (or aren't) wearing he is going to be blown away and so excited.

Tonight, I want to surprise my husband, but again not the most confident person. I have got home already, had a shower and put on my pj's BUT underneath is my new LH lingerie ;-) I plan on pretending we're in for a usual boring night being mum and dad... but I can't wait to see his face when he see's what I have under!

No odea if that is something you would consider, but it's an easy way for me to 1. hide my outfit form the kids, 2. keep thinking and working myself up about what I know he doesn't know and 3. surprise him later on!

How about u wear a dressing gown on top of the new item of very nice clothing. Then at a random point, just remove the dressing gown. Stand with him while one of you makes a cuppa then just drop it!

I would say a dressing gown and removing. Or a coat like pretend you just came in at a similar time. Literally stand their and drop I'm sure he be surprised.

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Oh wow KirstyLee, that's absolutely gorgeous - it's going in my wishlist for later!!!

You say you're not the most confident person, but in your OH's eyes you're the most beautiful girl in the world - Regardless of what you are (or aren't) wearing he is going to be blown away and so excited.

Tonight, I want to surprise my husband, but again not the most confident person. I have got home already, had a shower and put on my pj's BUT underneath is my new LH lingerie ;-) I plan on pretending we're in for a usual boring night being mum and dad... but I can't wait to see his face when he see's what I have under!

No odea if that is something you would consider, but it's an easy way for me to 1. hide my outfit form the kids, 2. keep thinking and working myself up about what I know he doesn't know and 3. surprise him later on!

It's gorgeous isn't it! I've had it on my wishlist for a while, just hoping it looks half as good on ! Yeah I did think about wearing my clothes over it but not sure how effective that's going to be. Like the idea of dressing gown like everyone below has suggested. It's not the sexiest of option but I think it's how I will feel the most comfortable. I am so nervous ! I hope your hubby enjoys your surprise !!

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

How about u wear a dressing gown on top of the new item of very nice clothing. Then at a random point, just remove the dressing gown. Stand with him while one of you makes a cuppa then just drop it!

I think dressing gown is going to be the way to go thanks ! Also now got images of me dropping the gown and him dropping the cuppa....now that would be the best kind of reaction

Cb1987 wrote:

I would say a dressing gown and removing. Or a coat like pretend you just came in at a similar time. Literally stand their and drop I'm sure he be surprised.

Thanks, going to go for the dressing gown approach as he knows I will be home before him.....nervous but looking forward to his reaction

Hahaha i would!

Can’t wait to hear how it goes!!!

So just wanted to say the dressing gown idea was what I went for and it definitely worked, OH was very pleasantly surprised....I was so nervous but felt amazing after seeing the look on his face 😊

KirstyLee wrote:

So just wanted to say the dressing gown idea was what I went for and it definitely worked, OH was very pleasantly surprised....I was so nervous but felt amazing after seeing the look on his face 😊

I didn't get to offer advice but glad it worked out well 😘

So glad it went well

Super happy your surprise went well:)

Yay!!! So happy for you

Yay ! I wish more people would surprise their partner like this . Back when I was working it would have been a nice surprise after a rough day at work . Myself and a number of my friends hinted we would love to have our wives meet us at the door in something as sexy as that or nothing . And maybe have a cold drink of their favorite beverage . As far as I remember , no one ever got such a treat for a combined total of about 150 years of work across the five of us .

That's now in my wishlist, it's beautiful.

Glad it went well