swimwear to flatter small boobs?

i know lovehoney dont sell swimwear but was wondering if anybody knows anywhere i could get a swimming costume or tankini to flatter my body shape,im a 34a so the more padding the better really lol,i am also tall 5ft 11,would prefer a swimming constume or tankini rather than a bikini because after having 3 kids my stomachs not as toned as it once was,so far i have looked on maxcleavage(far too expensive) and a few other sites but dont seem to be having much luck,any advice would be great :)

have you looked on figleaves? they have a big selection of swimwear in all sizes :) have a look at womens magazines as quite often the summer editions will have a section on what swimwear is good for what body type. whilst its not foolproof it may give you an idea of what to look for :)

Hx

i havent tried figleaves,will have a look on there :) would be good to find swimwear that actually looks ok on me for a change lol,will also look in some mags,last time i wore a swimming costume was when i was at school so not really sure what styles to look for,thankyou for your advice :) x

Hmmm, I'm not sure if this'll help. I looked at it a little while ago: you input your bust, waist and hips measurement and it'll tell you the best type of swimwear to look for according to your shape? Though I guess that's not so much to do with small boobs. :/ Maybe it'd be worth having a look at, at least? :)

http://www.swimwear365.co.uk/web/main/inspire_Shape_calculator.asp

Perhaps try Ultimo swimwear?

just had a look on the swimwear365 site,what a great idea,after i put in my measurements it came up with loads of swimwear,they look to have a good selection,also looked on the ultimo one but it was mainly bikinis on there,not so good with my tum lol

emma m wrote:

just had a look on the swimwear365 site,what a great idea,after i put in my measurements it came up with loads of swimwear,they look to have a good selection,also looked on the ultimo one but it was mainly bikinis on there,not so good with my tum lol

Awww, that's great! :D I'm glad to have been of some help then! :)

Don't know if it helps, emma, but I (a chap) bought a couple of tankinis as my boobs are getting bigger and I was self-conscious just wearing trunks. The two I got are both Naturana, which seem to fit well on a longer body (there must be a lot of tall women in Germany). When I started looking for something to suit me I was wary of tsnkinis as I thought they'd roll up, but these have been terrific and stay in place very well. Haven't had babies, obviously, but my belly looks as if I have, and the tankinis have helped there, too.

thanks MrPink,i will have a look on Naturana,alot of the other tankinis i have looked at look quite short in the body so if those are a longer length id feel much happier :)

small boobs look fabulous....hows that for flattery,

I know sod all about swimwear , be proud of what youve got though

Small boobs do indeed look fabulous, but there's nothing to stop a woman being more confident by looking to have bigger boobs on the beach. What happens in the bedroom is of course between her and her partner ...

try underwired or padded tankinis there are some in debenhams xxx

what about this?

I love the floozie range - flattering and beautiful

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_064020734333_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7ESwimwear+%26amp%3B+beachwear

dunno if making them look bigger makes them look better, material that shows off nipples is very very sexy

I know everyone has suggested quite high end places but I have small boobs and got a bikini from Primark which had full padded cups! Makes me look like I've even got a bit of cleavage haha, this was last year so I'm not sure if they have similar styles this year!

aww thanks everyone :) my small boobs do get me down at times,especially when i see women with lovely boobs i do feel abit jealous lol,i wouldnt want massive ones just enough to make me look more womanly would be nice,thanks for all your suggestions :) x

Going to use the swear word but Ann Summers do the boobjob kinis' and suits they arent too dear my friend likes hers shes a 32b and gives her enough of a boost and shape, and trust me the bigger they are they dont suit bikinis when there real :L! x