Swinger parties - yay or nay?

You are allowed to name the website here - is it Fab?

Have you taken a photo which meets the criteria to verify yourself?

Hahaha yeah it is! And yes both my partner and I are full length nude holding out sign, but I don’t know if its that - I was on it a few years ago and if the photo wasnt suitable, it was rejected and you were made aware that it wasn’t with instructions to re submit a more suitable one. That hasn’t happened, so it seems almost like it’s not been dealt with yet or there are so many accounts being made that they just haven’t even seen or got round to it yet. This seemed to be what a lot of the posters were saying on social media when they were reporting similar issues. I don’t know of any other free similar websites so I always return to it lol - don’t know if there are any better ones? It doesn’t seem like it’s getting a good press at the moment! Something about new owners or something

1 Like

Ahhhh OK, I’ve not come across an issue like this myself.
When I submit new photos, they seem to get verified quickly.
If you are having a problem, you can contact the admin at the very bottom of the page.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how bad the website is and how good it could be.
I have not yet found a better one, but something more updated and informative would be much better.
I wish I had the ability to create one myself.

Licensed clubs still can’t open at the moment. There’s been a lot of discussion online as to when they will and in what way. Pre-covid any conversation about health was always related to STD’s and personal safety re engaging with strangers/the risk of alcohol & drug induced behaviour. Most in the swinging club community have always had responsible attitudes to safe sex so I suspect will adopt sensible attitudes to any new guidelines ro covid risks. If you’re getting naked and up close and personal with someone there have always been risks involved re any germs, illnesses and the like, so swingers are possibly more clued up than anyone. It’ll be interesting to see if any new rules happen. From a contagion point of view, given how covid is transmitted you’d be at the same risk in a swingers club as a nightclub or bar. People come into close contact in all manner of places so would be a bit harsh to single out swinging clubs. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah right, what do you think could be better about it? And maybe you should! It’s gotta come from someone - all great ideas do!

2 Likes

Well I find that fab has soooo many dodgy guys who pretend to be in a couple.
There are fakes and cheaters.
Also I find that there are a lot of people just looking for a quick meet with anyone.

Personally, what I have been thinking about is a website that could be aimed more towards couples and also aimed more at making ‘friends’ with benefits.
So instead of quick meets with random strangers - you would spend more time chatting with other couples, getting to discover more about them, finding if any connections are made - before deciding if you want to take things further.

It would need strict verification to ensure that everyone is, who they say they are and to ensure that both people within the couple are interested and willing - this will make for a nicer environment.
There could be group chat rooms and couples games you can play together to help get to know each couples.

Another thing with fab is that the information you have to provide is sooooo basic. I would prefer there to be more details about each couples - just general details about them, it doesn’t all have to be sexual.

2 Likes

Good thinking! What we are looking for (if we ever get on there that is! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:) is literally “friends with benefits” in the most literal sense of the word I guess - people that we are as comfortable going out to a restaurant or the cinema with as we are banging them senseless! So definitely agree with the friendship aspect you touched on

3 Likes

Having used Fab for over a decade it’s probably one of the best and free to boot - there’s no need to pay the upgrade fee as you can use the majority of functions for free. Every online site has fakes, cheaters, fantasists and people creating duplicate and new profiles to either increase their chances of meeting or to hide themselves if they’ve upset anyone on-site.

All the suggestions you’ve made sound great in theory but bar asking for passports/driving licences and marriage certs (and don’t forget plenty of genuine couples aren’t married) then how can you guarantee identity? And swinging has never just been for couples (that’s wife swapping). The most desirable people on swinging sites are the unicorns - single bi females - that couples want to fulfil fantasies. But no end of couples enjoy MMF, MMMF and all manner of combinations and that requires single men. I started out on Fab as a single guy and once I’d learnt the ropes and modified my profile a few times I had no issue getting meets, engaging with others and having plenty of fun, both online and IRL. Once I got into the club scene it was even better. I’d never have met the wife had singles been banned.

With regard to basic info on profiles? That’s entirely down to the profile owner. You can put as much or as little as you want. The more detailed profiles will attract those looking for detail and specifics. The mistake many make is to be too brief and assume you’ll attract enough interest to discuss more via messages or chat. You get out what you put in. Not everyone wants repeat or long term meets. Some enjoy one offs, quick random encounters and anonymous hook ups. There are no right or wrong ways to define what swinging means to individuals and it’s all down to that phrase you’ll hear on there all the time - personal preference. You can’t make the site into the exact, perfect one for you - but you can use all the tools on there to meet your needs better. Message filters and a clear detailed profile are key, as are good photos and a common sense approach. There’s no magic wand.

8 Likes

We should all invest in you to open & manage the best swinger’s club ever. Very well said!

@Cupc8kes we have attended both ‘glamorous’ and other fun invitations, although many many years ago and after the nervousness and the wondering we found the experiences very erotic. Hope you tried and had a great time x

2 Likes

Is there such a site ?

3 Likes

Nope, sadly not :confused:
We’re finding it hard work, this swinging business.
Although we’ve been having fun at clubs, enjoying the scene x

2 Likes

Id love to attend a swingers party but i dont know how far id like me or the wife to go. The thought of us touching and messing around with like minded couples would be a massive turn on.

7 Likes

Same !

3 Likes

It is a massive turn on for sure - but personally for me, in reality it’s not quite as easy, simple and fun x

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought

@Pussygalore3
It’s just that it is proving to be really hard to find the right couple that we’re looking for.
Maybe we’re just too fussy because we already have it good with each other so I guess I’m looking for something a little special and very appealing for me to want to take things further :grimacing:
It’s also quite awkward sometimes when we make friends with others and then they want to take things further but we aren’t feeling it, you know?
So sometimes when we visit clubs I try to have fun but not to give the wrong impression to others, but that can be tricky as I’m naturally pretty flirty :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

This is the bit that non-swingers and many new to the scene struggle to comprehend. They think it’s like it’s often portrayed in films and books - just couples happily getting it on with everyone jumping on everyone else.

It’s never that easy.

It’s actually far easier to ‘swing’ as a single, whether male or female. You only have to worry about your own tastes, preferences and desires. When there’s two of you there are two people’s wants and needs to consider - and that’s before you bring the other coiple into the equation at whichmpoint there’s four!

It’s hard to find four people that will be equally happy with eachother, all looking for the same levels of intimacy and interaction, and all happy to proceed at the exact same pace, as well as being available at the same time.

Of course if you’re looking for one off meets and not repeat fun then it’s much easier, especially in clubs. But if your goal is to find another couple to have frequent, regular meets with, then you’re in for a long hard slog to find the right couple.

It can be done. But it’s rarely easy. But half the fun is actually in the hunt, so it’s all good and never worth getting disheartened or frustrated about.

9 Likes

Me & my OF started swinging almost a year ago after being together for a very adventurous eight years. We tried dogging which was fun but swinging, in the clubs in particular has opened so many avenues for us as a couple, both in & outside of the bedroom. We have always been extremely close & still talk about everything & nothing even after all this time together, but nothing could prepare us for what a positive impact swinging would have on our relationship as a whole. Now, swinging is most certainly NOT for everyone. Men; it’s not a free ticket to shag everyone & their auntie. Single men in particular; you’re NOT ‘entitled’ to have your way with any woman of your choosing. Swinging is a social activity, where we get to meet likeminded & interesting people & have recreational sex with some of them. Sex is actually quite a small part of swinging. Most people are curious about our swinging tales, and the majority actually get off on hearing them but lack the confidence to take the leap. So, if you’re 100% sure that you trust your partner, set boundaries & stick to them then there’s no harm in trying it once. If it’s for you & your partner, great! Welcome to the club! If it’s not for one or both of you then you don’t have to do it again. You have to learn to leave the emotional connection to sex at the door, you’re not making love to your playmates! If you’re curious, confident in your relationship & think it could be for you then by all means take the leap! And most importantly, ENJOY YOURSELVES! I hope this helps. :relaxed:

2 Likes

@leo4uu me too ! :grin: