Swingers Clubs

Hi!

So my partner and I have been talking about starting to expand our horizons and we really both love the idea of swingers clubs.

I love the idea in theory. The only problem I'm having is confidence. I'm a BBW, so I guess I'm worried about being rejected or something of that ilk. Other than that, I am chomping at the bit to go.

Can anyone please share their experiences? What are people like? What sort of things do people wear? That sort of thing.

Thank you!

SSx

We've been to a few, and frankly they are what you make of them.

One mistake we made once was to go in, and sit meekly in a corner expecting people to come over to us, but it doesn't work like that. If you go, be yourselves, be outgoing and friendly and relax.

The only caveat we have (and this is by no means a criticism, just our preference) is that some clubs allow a lot of single men in, and as we swing as a couple with a couple, it can be a little off-putting for us to have what amounts to an American Football team standing around trying to get us (or more accurately Mrs Belle) to go with them.

We therefore tend to look for the couples evenings, and also the 'single women' evenings as we know there will never be many single women, just lots of couples!

Most places have changing rooms and lockers, so you can go properly dressed, then change into more intimate stuff and leave your personal belongings safe. Take a little iPod pouch or bag that hubby can strap to his upper arm so that you can put some lube and condoms and toys in, that way you can enjoy yourself without having to keep disappearing back for supplies.

Above all else, only do what you feel comfortable doing and treat others the way you want to be treated.

Have fun

Belles

We want to go too :) sorry I don't have any advice :/
I've wondered tho, what are the kind of age ranges that generally go?
We really want a girl for me and another couple to swing with, but I'm totally fed up of fake Internet profiles, so seems like this is the best way? X

go on fabswingers.com and they have a list of clubs in your area. i am intrigued by swinging but not yet ventured.

I want to go swinging clubs but OH not so sure, the thought of it excites me, but are they best left a fantasy?

saucey21 wrote:

go on fabswingers.com and they have a list of clubs in your area. i am intrigued by swinging but not yet ventured.

me and my oh have a fabswingers profile and thats how we found out about the club we want to go to, just have to organise babysitters! lol

Not sure about it. I'd like to go to watch and decide then if it's something we'd like to do as a couple.

We enjoy watching stuff on the internet and would probably do a mff privately, but swingers clubs seem intimidating... ^ Also have an account there, like reading the reviews though :) Vanilla Alternative looks interesting

Try fabswingers. com

I just joined ;) dunno if u can search user name, but same name as here if anyone wants to add? X

i want to try this 2, im also going 2 join. x

I'm on fab and as a BBW single lady, I always go to clubs on my own. There are all sizes and ages that go. I do prefer the couple and single lady evenings, not a fan of single men!

I go to clus to socialize and if there is any fun, thats a bonus. I'm Purring Pussy xx on fab if you want to pm me

1 Like

Hey guys! Thank you SO much for your feedback! Already feeling more confident with going. I guess I just had this picture in my head of it being perfect, model-esque men and women and we just wouldn't fit in but feeling better now that it's a combo of everyone.

SSx

I'm curious about this scene too but wouldn't go without a willing partner - so for now I'll just stay curious!

My man and I were just talking about this tonight! And he is quite keen to go to a swingers party/club whatever but just to have sex with me...around other people. Hmmm. I am looking into it now too...x

I love swinging clubs. Like any night out, some nights will be busier than others. What I would suggest is going twice. Once to see what it is like, and once to experience it without the nerves.

Have a good look at the club's website to check for dress code etc, some clubs are fine with normal night out type clothes, others prefer lingerie/towels etc. A good club will have contact details so you can ask any questions you might have before hand. Also, when you go, make sure you say it is your first time and normally the staff will show you round and answer any questions you may have then.

Have a chat before hand and decide what you want from the experience. Do you want to play with others, men, women or couples? How far do you want to go, full sex or just play? Or do you just want to watch or be watched?

Different people use clubs for different things, some prefer to use it as a social to get to know people they might play with another time, others simply go to play.

Try not to go with too many expectations though. Just keep an open mind, and most importantly, enjoy yourself.

Hope that makes sense and isn't too jumbled!

We've talked about this too and would love to go and be with others, but only really to watch and be watched, to begin at least (!) is that something we could do at a swingers club or would we be expected to join in? Haven't a clue where to look or start :)

Yes that is something you can do. There is no requirement to play at all. As others have said fabswingers has a list, on just try googling swingers clubs and your area

kelly_michelle wrote:

Yes that is something you can do. There is no requirement to play at all. As others have said fabswingers has a list, on just try googling swingers clubs and your area

thanks, ill have a look :)

Sounds exciting ;)

Hi Kelly
Where would you recommend in kent?