Exploring Swingers Clubs

Myself and OH have been talking about attending a swingers club. We have a trip booked to Liverpool in July and contemplating on going to one. Can anyone recommend any clubs or any advice for a newbie couple. This is the first time we have spoken about it which makes us curious. TIA

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave:

You can go along to a club and just spectate, decent clubs do not expect you to participate.
Think very carefully between yourselves if this is actually what you want, once traveled down that path…

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the reply, yeah we talk about it but whether or not it progresses is another thing. We’ve been together 15 years + and have healthy SL but looking to spice it up. We spoke about just watching and potentially just us two getting it on for other peoples pleasure and the thrill of being watched maybe. I know it could take a turn for the worse which will always be in the back of my mind…

3 Likes

There’s a club review section on the Fabswingers website that will give you an idea of clubs in the area. Well worth doing your homework and research in advance.

Your best bet in that neck of the woods may well be the Townhouse in the Wirral. A quick google will take you to their website. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks Rob will defo check this out. I have seen some posts on socials about townhouse.

1 Like

I think you need to talk, talk and then talk again. If you are then both comfortable about it go for it. By going to a club you don’t have to participate and could just watch. If you set boundaries before you go that would be best.

1 Like

I think the watching for starters first time will be the way to be honest. That would be a turn on for both of us and then who knows what he future brings.

Welcome to the forum :partying_face:
I’ve never had experience with swingers clubs but the topic often comes up on here so I’m sure there’s members who’ll be able to advise on this :slightly_smiling_face:

:+1:t2:

Don’t think your meant to mention other sites on here @Rob36

1 Like

Other swingers sites are available :rofl::rofl:

It’s okay as long as competitors to LH are not mentioned

2 Likes

Lovely I was trying to look to ensure my info was correct but then got distracted :joy:

@Kinkymind85 how did this go?