Swingers party, but only touching your partner?

Me and my partner are in our late 20’s and we have been curious for a while about getting involved with the “lifestyle” but after talking about it we would only be comfortable going to one where we would be with other people, but exclusively only touch each other! Is that a thing? Also, what is it called, as I guess it’s not technically “swingers” but more “having sex in a room with other people” haha?

1 Like

There are clubs that cater for what you would like, some clubs have a mixture of voyeurism and swinging. You should get lots of results with a Google search but avoid anything that just say’s swingers as that is not what you want, also do some research on any group you may think of joining.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help! Would the word be voyeur clubs instead then rather than swingers? What do you think would be the best word for this sort of thing?

Yes that is correct, to narrow the search results try voyeur groups followed by your Country. There are lots about as said read through there websites, cost, age range is something you may want to consider.
I have not been to one so can’t give you any useful tips on what to expect.

1 Like

Amazing, that’s really useful, thanks so much! :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that swinger clubs cover voyeurism and exhibitionism - I didnt know there were any clubs specifically for this alone.
If you attend a swingers club, you are not expected/pressured into involving anyone else - you can have a great time with just you and your partner while enjoying the atmosphere.

Have you played around on with voyeurism on cams as a start to see if you both enjoy?

2 Likes

Ahh that’s great to hear! We’ve Googled quite a bit but it’s hard to work out exactly what would happen on the day! We haven’t no, but we 100% have been considering it, are there any you would recommend?

1 Like

Nope, I haven’t actually used cams as it’s not something that we are interested in.
For us, it’s all about being there in the moment.
But if its just to dip your toes in and see how you feel about it, I reckon it’s a good place to start.

1 Like

Ahh of course, we appreciate your honesty! :slight_smile: How long have you and your partner been going to swingers clubs? How did you get into it? Do you have any advice about it for us?

As @Cupc8kes has already said people at swingers clubs will respect boundaries . If you just want to watch/be watched, have some same room fun or some touching without a full swop then you’ll be able to do that. Google the club you want to visit and see what rooms they offer. Some will have rooms with windows or mirrors specifically for voyeurs/exhibitionists. One club we went to had mirrors that allowed people outside the room to view and another room with a camera that played on a screen elsewhere in the club. Sometimes people play in the more open areas of the club, cinema rooms or lounges.

1 Like

Yes there are groups out there that cater purely just for voyeurism, you are correct in that decent swingers clubs do cater for both.

@UKlovingcouple The only thing that would deter me from going on cam as a couple is, some people will record you, not all but there are those that do. Again there are sites where you can meet other couples who want the same as you both do. It is not permissible to name such web sites but there are some decent ones about, and you will not have to pay to cam either.
It really is worth taking your time and doing research prior to joining any organisation, there are even sites that have reviews submitted by users.

2 Likes

That’s great advice and from looking more into it like you’ve said there’s lots of quite well defined options for personal preferences! :slight_smile:

That’s a very good point and is what had been putting us off cams! We definitely agree that we’d need to be confident in where we are going too! Thank you for the advice! :slight_smile:

Swinger clubs are actually safer WRT filming as phones/cameras are usually banned and must be left at the door. Any room cameras only do live streaming and the club do not record.

1 Like

That’s a very good point and reassuring to know! :slight_smile:

There are no rules as to what you participate in at clubs - just your own boundaries. There are no end of couples who frequent clubs and never play with others. Group play rooms often have couples in them who just enjoy sex in front of others or who like to watch others whilst they play. And even those who do engage with others often don’t find suitable company all the time, so will just enjoy each other when there’s nobody that takes their fancy. It’s also the way many enter the scene and use the experience to get used to being naked in front of strangers and being around others having sex. For some it progresses onto playing with others but there’s never any requirement or expectancy to do anything you don’t want to and aren’t comfortable with. It’s a great way to test the water!

1 Like

That is really great and reassuring to hear! We had no idea! That sounds like the best environment as well, not having any pressure! Thanks Rob! :slight_smile:

1 Like