Voyeurism - newbie!

Hi, me and my partner are looking to dip our toe into the world of voyeurism, but are not really sure where to start! A swingers club maybe? Ideally we'd rather go to some sort of party or members club where there are many couples and we can be left to our own devices and watch without any pressure to interact as such, as opposed anything as intimate as a 1-1 scenario with another couple. Any recommendations as to where we could go (anywhere in the UK) to kick start our journey into the world of voyeurism? Thanks

Hello and welcome.

i don't have any suggestions of my own, but this subject has come up a fair few times. I would suggest typing 'swingers clubs' into the forum search bar at the top of the page. You will find numerous threads about how best to approach your foray into voyeurism, and recommendations about good clubs and their etiquette.

Good luck and I wish you well on your new journey.

Hello and welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Hiya...๐Ÿ‘‹

Hello and welcome:)

Hello and Welcome.

Hi and welcome

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

google swingers or nude spas (unfortunately this tarnishes the reputation of genuine nudists)

Hello & welcome to the forum

Iโ€™m also interested in this. Never tried it but the thought of people watching turns me on.

1 Like

My wife and I are working our way into exhibitionism maybe we could talk

Hello @JSADEG If you are near London there is this sex party called โ€˜Nightโ€™s of St Francisโ€™ which I plan on attending in June which would be perfect for both Voyeurism and Exhibitionism! xx

Hi @JSADEG

Welcome to the forums

:wave: