Taking a break for a bit

Hey @Kitty-Cat01 hope everything works out for you

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 hope all goes well for you :+1:

1 Like

Sending hugs @Kitty-Cat01 :heart:

A wee break won’t hurt, we;ll all be here when you decide to come back! And good luck with your new job! You’ll smash it!

1 Like

All the best to you - hope things improve for you very soon but well done for taking this step. Take things step by step and give yourself time and grace to be what you need to be.

1 Like

Hope things get brighter for you soon @Kitty-Cat01 x

2 Likes

Take care of yourself and see you back here when you’re ready x

1 Like

Hi @Kitty-Cat01 stay safe and you will be missed by your contributions by so many :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Your advice has had an impact on me the month I’ve been on the forum. I hope this break helps you get your mind in the right place :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 Hi lovely, you have also given me wonderful advice​:hugs: Take the time you need and the best of luck with your new job.

Come back when you’re ready :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’ll be missed xxx

Good luck with the new job :smile_cat: you will be missed :heart: Make sure you take care of yourself :heart: Yourself most importantly!!! :smile_cat::heart::smile_cat::heart:

Take as much time as you need. You’re the important one x

@Kitty-Cat01
I can’t add anything that others haven’t said. Take care. Concentrate on the new job and I hope very soon you’ll get your head straight about stuff.
We’ll still be here ready to pick up any pieces when you need us. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Take care of yourself @Kitty-Cat01

I hope you find the strength to deal with your relationship in whichever way you need to find yourself in a brighter place which brings you peace and happiness.

Remember - we only get one life :hugs:

Good luck with everything. :orange_heart:

@Kitty-Cat01 Are you back or just popping in? Missed you! :smiley_cat:

Hi @PKH :wave: Thanks for thinking of me. I’m not sure yet, just lurking and the odd post here and there. I’ve missed you guys :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

We’ve missed you too. xx

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 come back when you can hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Take care look after yourself hopebthings workmout for you we will.miss you

2 Likes

Hope you get things sorted in all aspects of your life & can then return, to the forum where we will all be waiting for you :smiley::+1:t2: @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like