Temporary Farewell

My OH has decided that things have got a bit too much and has been prescribed Citalopram by the GP.

Currently we have a healthy sex life, but I'm aware that libido can be affected by this and don't want to put any pressure on. That being the case, I don't want to be tempted to buy sex toys, or raise my own libido by thinking about sex and so I'm going to stay away from the forum for a bit to see how things go.

All being well, I will return and will have a happier (and just as horny) wife, but who knows and happiness is the main thing.

Until then, thanks for all your advice, chat and humour. You really are a lovely bunch.

StHubbins wrote:

My OH has decided that things have got a bit too much and has been prescribed Citalopram by the GP.

Currently we have a healthy sex life, but I'm aware that libido can be affected by this and don't want to put any pressure on. That being the case, I don't want to be tempted to buy sex toys, or raise my own libido by thinking about sex and so I'm going to stay away from the forum for a bit to see how things go.

All being well, I will return and will have a happier (and just as horny) wife, but who knows and happiness is the main thing.

Until then, thanks for all your advice, chat and humour. You really are a lovely bunch.

So sorry to hear this Hun - we shall miss you greatly - but I totally understand. I hope that everything works out for your OH. xxx

I'm sorry to hear that StHubbins!

You'll be missed very much. I hope everything works out as well for your OH.

I Hope you both have a lovely Xmas and new year.

I think it is fantastic of how supportive your are of your OH just the way it should be.

I hope things work out soon and youre OH is feeling better.

You will be missed on the forums I am sure and hopefully you will be back in no time at all.

Best of luck and wishes for the both of you.

1 Like

I'm going to miss you StH.

Hope everything goes well for your OH and we see you back here xx

Awww sad to see you go sthubbins but I 100% understand why your doing it :)

Hopefully see you soon and hope your partner feels better soon.

Bye good luck! X

Later dude.

My OH takes the same and she gets by really well on it. I'm sure it won't be long before we see you again.

Merry Christmas
SS

We'll miss you StHubbins, but I understand and I wish you all the best and I hope to see you around again soon.

Have a fantastic Christmas, and a fabulous 2014 :) x

StHubbins wrote:

What a lovely gesture of support for you OH! Hope everything works out for you both.

You'll be missed. What a lovely supportive gesture xx hope every works out for you both have a lovely Christmas xx

Well done to you Sir for your support of your OH. We will totally miss you around the forums but best wishes to both you and your OH and hope you can hurry back. Have a very merry christmas and great New Year/Hogmanay :) xx

Best wishes to you both StH, have a good Xmas and new year.

I have to agree, what a lovely supportive thing to be doing for your OH. You'll be missed! Hope everything goes OK with your wife and she feels better soon. Take care hunni, and if I don't see you before all the best for Christmas and the New Year. xx

Its lovely that you are supporting your other half,i wish you both the best hope you both have a lovely christmas and a happy new year hope to see you back on the forums soon :)

See you soon.

See you soon.

That's a really nice thing to do :)

I too am on citalopram and things where only a bit different for me in the first three weeks , once my anxiety settled my labido came back with force ;)

Have a good Christmas

Aww bless, good luck, hope all stays well. Merry xmas and happy new year to you both :)

Good luck and farewell, I hope you have a great Christmas and ring in the new year with best hopes and dreams for each other - you sound very supportive of your OH - she is lucky to have you. Good luck to you both and well done for being a great OH

Hope all goes well StH, hope to see you back on here soon!