Taking a break for a bit

I think it’s time for me to take a break from the forum for a bit. Things aren’t great for me and I’m not feeling very happy in my relationship either. I think I probably need to focus on other parts of my life at the moment because I can’t deal with the relationship stuff right now. I’m starting a new, more demanding job soon so I’m hoping that my sex drive will reduce if not go away entirely and I can fill my life with other stuff that will keep my mind occupied for a while. I’m sure I’ll be back sooner rather than later. Knowing me this will probably just be a wobble and I’ll change my mind by the end of the day :woman_facepalming:.

Thanks for being awesome everyone :blush::hugs:

28 Likes

What ever you decide, I hope you find a balance that will make you happy.

2 Likes

hugs do what you need to do for your sanity hun, will miss you but remember we’re here for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Take care @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Sending hugs :hugs::hugs: I hope you find the happiness you deserve. Take care :two_hearts:

1 Like

Take care @Kitty-Cat01 you need to do what’s best for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All the best @Kitty-Cat01 come on back to us when you’re ready :hugs:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01, You’ll be missed more than you know, but I know more than most that a break from the forum is needed sometimes and can really do wonders for your mental well-being :relaxed::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Take some time. We’ll miss having you around here :raised_hands:

1 Like

Take care @Kitty-Cat01 and we’ll be here when you want us xx

1 Like

Take care @Kitty-Cat01 , I will miss you. I hope you find the balance you need and the forum will still be here when you feel ready to come back!

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 do what’s right for you. We are here when you need us. Big Welsh cwtches x

1 Like

Well it was nice to say hello for just a short time, all the best, I joke you are OK, and there are always ears here for you to rant to, and our shoulders to lean on.

1 Like

Hi @Kitty-Cat01,

Wish you all the best with the new job, and I’m sure the relationship stuff will work itself out however it is meant to be.
As mentioned above, you’ll be missed, always nice reading your comments and good open advice to others. Look forward to saying hello at some point here in the future, until then take care of yourself.

1 Like

Good luck in your new job, you’ll be missed, but always welcome back :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Don’t stay away too long @Kitty-Cat01 , gonna miss the craic with ya. Hope the job goes well, know new jobs are daunting at the start. Never know, it might bring along someone to hook up with unexpectedly. Lots of hugs and kisses to you :kissing_heart: we’re all here for ya. X

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words everyone x

10 Likes

Aw sorry to hear about this and hope you can work things out sooner than later so you can get back to a happy place again :hugs:
Your contribution to the forum will be missed

1 Like

Hope things work out for you and that you find your way back here when you are ready.

1 Like

Hope things pick up, and good luck with your new job @Kitty-Cat01 We’ll be here when you get back. :hugs:

1 Like