It's a goodbye from him

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a brief adios, for now at least.
Myself and Mrs Kink have agreed to call time on our relationship. It feels quite surreal, as we both have a lot of love for each other.
As we have both grown and learnt about ourselves, we have found that our needs and wants from a relationship are quite different.

I’ll refrain from going into all the details, both are very upset it has come to this.

I have a lot of healing to do for myself, and a lot of things that I need to look at in terms of the relationship I have with myself. Being on here reminds me of times I really miss with Mrs Kink.
I also need to be careful of the monster in my head, which will try and convince me that I need sex or kink to feel needed or wanted. Being on here and reading about that, at this moment, adds fuel to that fire. I need to have some time to grieve. I think I need to spend this year at least looking at the relationship I have with myself, being single is when I am at my most vulnerable.

I do also recognize the amount of support I have had over the years from everyone here, if I need to get things off my chest or need help I know you are all here.

Thank you all for all of your kind support, comments and posts, this is a wonderful community. I will definately be back, maybe under a different ID, and hopefully with a different connection with myself.

Take care for now,
Mr Kink

18 Likes

Good luck, and you know there’s always support here if you decide to return.

4 Likes

Take care @Mr_Kink1.
That sound like you have a lot on your plate, so please do come back and chat if things get too much.
I like some of the game on here that take my mind off things, when feeling low.

Good luck

2 Likes

Wishing you good thoughts and good health! Take care @Mr_Kink1.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Thinking of you. Best wishes for the future

2 Likes

Good luck with everything @Mr_Kink1 .
All the best for the future.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Mr_Kink1. Take care of yourself. Don’t forget that we’re here and happy to listen if you change your mind. Maybe it would be worth finding a counsellor for yourself for a while if you’re feeling vulnerable?

4 Likes

Good luck @Mr_Kink1 take care.

3 Likes

Wishing you good luck and inner peace @Mr_Kink1.
Look forward to welcoming you back when the time is right

2 Likes

@Mr_Kink1 sorry to hear you’re news and hope that you can re find and refine yourself when you feel the need to talk or need for support we are all here for you good luck sorry

1 Like

Thanks all, and thanks for suggestion @Kitty-Cat01.
I’m seeing a counsellor at moment, and know that I am well supported in different areas of my life.
As supported as I feel, I know whilst I am vulnerable my little monster buddy will have his moments, wanting me to act out to change how I feel.
I need to be kind to myself and not add fuel to that little fire whilst I take the time I need to go through the grieving process.

It feels like I am losing my best friend, as that is really how our relationship has changed.
We will remain friends I hope, but for a little while at least I need to find that place of acceptance our relationship has finished.
It’s that usual thing of change of routine, good morning/good night messages, all the little things I take for granted.
Lots going on, I’m sure things will turn out just as they should, whatever that might be.

One day at a time, and all that.

8 Likes

Most sad to hear of this but I defo think you’re doing the right thing in taking time for yourself to focus on the mental healing side. Really hope things work out for you in the long run, plus Mrs Kink too, and I for one shall miss your contributions on here.

Sending big hugs your way :hugs:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this but I’m sure you will get through this

2 Likes

Take care of yourself hugs

1 Like

Sad to hear. Good luck take good care of yourself :+1:

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, take care with hugs!

1 Like

Sorry pal. Never say never as you may find that both of you can work through it with a little space from each other. I have seen it more than 5 times I know of that couples have gotten back together after being unable to fix things immediately.

Be patient, humble and loving both to Mrs. and yourself. Be quick to forgive both her and yourself or you will be useless to others as well.

You got this!

2 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry to hear this. Take your time and know that we are here for you if you need to talk x

1 Like

We are sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Mr_Kink1. Sounds like you are doing the right thing though. Take care and look after yourself xx

2 Likes