Taking a Vibrator Travelling

For a new job position I now have to travel regularly overseas. Because it can be a few weeks at a time I want take my vibrator with me but I've never taken it through the airport ect I'm petrified of all my luggage being inspected and been completely embarassed in front of my work colleagues! I'm assuming packing toys in the checked in luggage will be fine (batteries seperate) and not cause me to be searched like in hand luggage.

Does anyone travel with their vibrator or have any experience of taking them through airports with no problems?

I'm the same, I've never taken mine with me! I'm taking a few things to the boyfriend's at Christmas and I plan to do the same - put them in my hold luggage! That way if your bag does get searched it won't be a big embarrassing scene!

I'd just say be careful about more conservative countries like the UAE as they still frown up a lot of things.

Congrats on the new job :)

Take a look at the Lelo Mia either the original which is now reduced or the 2 which is new, I have the original and it's my absolute fave toy.

It's usb rechargeable, looks quite like a memory stick and has a travel lock so it won't accidentally go off and cause any embarassment.

Other than that, hold luggage is the safest way as you have said, cos you never know these days whether they are going to ask you to open your bag... I've taken my Mia with me through airports and never been worried :)

Frown on**

I travel a lot on planes with vibrator, but I only take the Lelo Mia with me. It is very discreet and looks like a lipstick or usb flash memory, so makes it easier to travel round with. Never had any problems even in hand luggage. But this is very discreet toy.

I would suggest putting it into checked in baggage and removing batteries or locking any rechargable toy if it can be locked.

I have travelled with sex toys and accessories and never had a problem.

Generally as long as it's locked/batteries taken out and cannot be used as a 'weapon' then they are ok. Also, anything you have they have seen 100s of times.