holiday toys

me and the Oh are going to egypt next week for our holiday and i want to take our vibrators but she isn’t sure about it due to going through airport security, and the potential embarrassment of having to have our suitcase searched.

also egypt is a Muslim country and would be deeply frowned upon if discovered by airport security.

i would really like to see what your thoughts are about this :)

Hi there,

As long as you pack your toys in you suitcase NOT your hand luggage you should be fine. I've taken toys away to Egypt before and haven't had any problems. If I were you, I would remove any batteries etc before packing the vibes just to make sure they don't accidentally turn on when they're being moved around in the airport.

Also, when you're in your hotel I wouldn't leave toys lying around your room. I'm fairly sure that nothing will be said about it, but it is best to respect the culture.

Egypt is lovely and SO hot, especially this time of year. Have a great time!

Gem Xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/389094-carrying-sextoys-at-airports/

yeah i think taking the batteries out is a must lol

as for the heat im dreading it , going to be so hot!

thanks MTC missed that one

Lelo Mia is the perfect travel vibe. It charges on the USB, has a travel lock, could easily pass for a thumb drive, and is super quiet.

No problems. Just put it in your checked-luggage, no one will link your luggage to the exciting contents in public, even though they'll be X-rayed and chemically sniffed.

Have a fun time.