Tarot, psychics, etc - have any readers' predictions been accurate for you?

Back when I had income, I used to get paid readings and now that I am about to become penniless, I rely on free readings. I recently came across TikTok ‘live’ tarot (not pick a card types - I never believe in those) where you leave your name and a question but I’ve never been selected for those. There is a TikTok reader who charges £42 for ONE question on her website. Obviously I can’t afford it. But I’m wondering if there have been any tarot readers or psychics been accurate for you, predictions-wise?

2 Likes

I’ve had 2 readings, neither were accurate :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I practice tarot and read my own cards (and sometimes close friends if they ask). I don’t find myself trusting many of the readers who charge such high amounts, TikTok lives have just become a breeding ground for people looking to make money through any means, including fake tarot readings and mediumship.

Most of the time, because I know what it is I want to know, I find my answers to be quite clear, and if it’s not, I’ll sometimes pull another card to help clarify.

The most important thing is not skewing the cards to fit the answer you’re hoping for. However, I’d seek a tarot reader that you trust first.

1 Like

Do you practice tarot in a “secular” way (like as a means of self-reflection) or is it more predictive for you?

I don’t really know of any that have been accurate for me whether they were paid readings or not.

I’m going through a really hard time now and have been wanting to know when I’ll get good job offers. I’ve applied, asked friends for help, have a career coach, etc.

1 Like

I have done 2 readings in the last 2 years , it wasnt for prediction purposes just connecting and yes everything but 1 thing was exact . Not exactly what you were asking but i believe in everything spiritual , each to their own :grin:

1 Like

Tarot and readings are a physical energy type practice what requires your presence being there to get any real benefit especially when it’s you who has to mix the tarot deck to be drawn… anything done through virtual would seem like a total whim to me and not worth any money

Sorry, I don’t believe tarot reading, psychics or mediums that ask for money to be anything more than fraudsters preying on people at some of the most vulnerable times in their life, desperate for some hope or closure etc.

I was part of the magic circle and it’s very well known and can be taught how to do tarot and also whats called cold reading, being vague enough to lead people to believe you know more than you do, letting the client fill the gaps etc. and give the impression you have some other worldly powers.

There are several secret books and videos on teaching the subject which for genuine magicians and mentalists learn for entertainment purposes. But some Mystic Meg types want to use that art to con vulnerable people out of their hard earned money.

Yes, everyone has heard stories of so-and-so’s brother’s friend’s mother-in-law who had an unexplainable experience or correct predictions, but coincidences do happen. These con artists throw everything at the wall and the 1% of what sticks is what gets talked about and bolsters them.

Sorry if you do believe in all that, but I also believe in skepticism, critical thinking. Between 1964 and 2015, famous magician, James Randi, ran the ‘One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge’ to anyone who could demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power under scientific testing criteria. Over a thousand people attemted to prove their powers and claim the prize, but 100% failed. There’s a simple reason for that. Psychic powers don’t exist.

You’re better off investing your £42 somewhere else.

I practice both predictive and reflective readings.

Unfortunately the job market is a little tricky everywhere at the moment, so I feel your struggle. I don’t tend to use tarot in job seeking, as I feel it may cause me to seek one thing, and shut out other good opportunities for myself.

Don’t get too down about it, I’m sure something will pop up for you! :hugs:

It’s all nonesense. Dont be conned.