Tasting own cum

My partner keeps trying to persuade me to taste my own cum but once I have orgasmed ... any interest is lost. I am sort of horny about doing it but once at the point of no return then I lose all desire, interest...She says I should take some of my own medicine! She dared me to put this message up.

man up and have a taste lol

1 Like

I get so horny and want to do it but once I've cum nah nah. However I have done it as my wife has thrust it in my mouth. It's okay but the urge is better than the doing fo rme.

The easiest way to taste it is by kissing, once you've cum. You might be surprised by how erotic it can be and if you're still not sure, think of the brownie points! If you're still squeamish, the taste can be improved by adding sweeter foods like Pineapple into your diet on the day and reducing things that can make it bitter like alcohol and cigarettes.

I think the most enjoyable way to taste is your pre cum .from what I read on the forums most people lose the urge to to taste after orgasm.

Pre cum for me definitely. I leak plenty when using my prostate massagers or riding my dildo. I love to catch my juice on the palm of my hand and when I have enough lap it up. It makes me even more horny. I to loose interest somewhat after orgasm but have tried my cum on occasion and don't mind it but it's pre cum for me every time .😛

I've tried it a couple of times years ago. It wasn't that bad - women you're making a fuss about nothing- but it's no an ice cream flavour. So many times since then I've considered trying it but completely lose interest once I've come. It seems really erotic when you're having sex or masturbating but once I've finished I think "Why?"

I have ate my cum many times. I have to agree with others that pre cum tastes much better than the actual cum - but it doesn’t taste awful. I think it is normal to lose desire to eat it once you’ve ejaculated, which is why it is helpful to have a partner telling you to do it, also Cum kissing can be amazing.

I like the tast of my OHs pre cum and find it incredibly arousing to kiss him with it in my mouth!! Esp when I have been on my knees sucking him off and he pulls me up to kiss me. He has never said anything bad about it but I know he wouldn't try it post orgasm lol

2 Likes

JamiexxxJamie wrote:

My partner keeps trying to persuade me to taste my own cum but once I have orgasmed ... any interest is lost. I am sort of horny about doing it but once at the point of no return then I lose all desire, interest...She says I should take some of my own medicine! She dared me to put this message up.

The old loosing interest it's common but you can get over it, when alone you can practice it so when you are with your partner it will just come natural![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have wrote about this in my tumblr account on ways to to overcome this loosing interest feeling, if you have a look in my profile here I have my username for my tumblr account then look for Curious about tasting your own cum.

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

George Kaplan wrote:

I've tried it a couple of times years ago. It wasn't that bad - women you're making a fuss about nothing- but it's no an ice cream flavour. So many times since then I've considered trying it but completely lose interest once I've come. It seems really erotic when you're having sex or masturbating but once I've finished I think "Why?"

Err excuse me??

"Women you're making a fuss about nothing "

I am a married woman. I very much enjoy giving hubby oral and enjoy his pre cum. But I do not like cum. I'm not making a fuss, I just don't like it. Never have.

I have to say I find your comment very offensive. Are you saying this makes me less of a woman??

I've said my piece. Carry on xx

My wife recently got me to taste mine. She was pegging me with my legs up and I never really thought about how close my willy was to my face until I started cumming and she got me to cum in my face, a decent landed in my mouth. It's not bad. Slighty odd texture but not real taste. It's not a big turn on for me, but it was for her and we've since done it again and she got almost my full load in my mouth. If she likes is and will keep having sex in my bum, I see nothing wrong with it. I've tasted food that is way worse!!!

I must admit, I quite like the taste of my own cum - frequently drink it from a shot glass after masturbating.

I've enjoyed tasting my pre cum for a long time and have often purposely gone to the edge to milk it out to enjoy it. I've never really fancied the full cum tasting thing though. Spurred on by this thread though, I thought I might try it out. OH is absolutely against taking my cum in her mouth so snowballing would be a no-go. Second thought was to cum over her tits and take it from there so that's what we tried.

Turns out it was a massive turn on for her, and I had a very enjoyable experience too. Not at all an unpleasant taste. I think next time I'll take it along with her juice after I've unloaded in her pussy.

Definately a new turn to our joint sex life, and the idea sown that I might give it a full tryout on a solo basis. OH is insistent that I try.

I force my husband to do it before he can say no.

I agree with A.B.E. and Just Tease Me. There's also some other nice advice and ideas posted by other members.

To my experience, most guys don't want to taste their own cum. That only makes it more fun for me when I force them to taste it, either by having them cum on the bed, on me or in my hand and then lick it up, or by having them finish in my mouth and then spit it in theirs. Some learn to love it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.

1 Like

With taste it can be all down to what you eat and drink, Smoking has a affect on the taste.

My first time I showed my girlfriend my kinky cum fun was when I filmed myself masturbating then licking it off my hand, I was nervous on how she would take it, lets just say she showed me how much she liked it by the wetness of her panties![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm desperate to be tied up and for my wife to give me a sloppy cummy kiss which I would be helpless to fight against.

Smultron wrote:

I agree with A.B.E. and Just Tease Me. There's also some other nice advice and ideas posted by other members.

To my experience, most guys don't want to taste their own cum. That only makes it more fun for me when I force them to taste it, either by having them cum on the bed, on me or in my hand and then lick it up, or by having them finish in my mouth and then spit it in theirs. Some learn to love it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.

teacake like what you say smultron wrote:

With taste it can be all down to what you eat and drink, Smoking has a affect on the taste.

My first time I showed my girlfriend my kinky cum fun was when I filmed myself masturbating then licking it off my hand, I was nervous on how she would take it, lets just say she showed me how much she liked it by the wetness of her panties

Smultron wrote:

teacake like what you say smultron wrote:

My first time I showed my girlfriend my kinky cum fun was when I filmed myself masturbating then licking it off my hand, I was nervous on how she would take it, lets just say she showed me how much she liked it by the wetness of her panties