Tell all?

We’re both fairly open about things, but as with everything you have to chose the right time and your audience.
For example, my wife has a good group of friends that meet up quite regularly.
They’re all pretty open about things. She has discussed my lack of size and sought advice from them about positions and things like that.
I’m also pretty open so it doesn’t bother me.

2 Likes

When I was in my early 20s I worked in an art gallery and I don’t know what vibe I gave off but I had a couple of my older male colleagues (I’m talking 50s and 60s at the time) tell me, quite unbidden, all about their love lives. One told me how he realised he had a kink for riding crops and leather boots but his wife would never indulge him. I would like to think it was because I was approachable and open-minded but, now I wonder if they were trying to shock me (though I find that unlikely as one of them was genuinely incredibly sweet and respectful) or even chance their arm. I don’t know. Funny, I haven’t thought about that in ages.

I have a couple of very close friends and we do talk quite explicitly about sex. Not personal details as such but there’s very little we won’t share in terms of preferences and practices. Put it this way, when I discovered clitoral suction toys, they were the first to know! We’re all in long term relationships now so the exploits aren’t quite as varied as they once were so we don’t really have much left to discuss. It’s mainly per-menopause chat now!

2 Likes

Yes you are open on this forum i enjoy resdong your posts

2 Likes

Thats crazy ( to me) that older gentlemen would unload onto a young girl from their work maybe they hoped to impress you?
Work for me is completely off limits. Though i have a best friend that i met years ago in a past workplace, we just knew we would be friends.

1 Like

While dating etc, yeah you’d share some details at times … but not usually if the friend I was talking to knew the lady I had been with. Probably just “she did this, and it was awesome”! … or whether it was good/not so good.

My wife … aside from sharing whether things are “great” or “not so great”, there’s no detail being shared at all. Plus I only really share with 1-2 people who I trust explicitly.

She doesn’t, but I wouldn’t care if my wife shared stuff about me/us with her friends. I’m not worried at all, even if she got VERY detailed. I’d probably love it to be honest.

2 Likes