Ladies, what do you talk about?

Do women share details about what happens behind closed doors with girlfriends?

To a point I do but it really depends on the situation.

If it was a one nigh stand, then yes I'd most likely spill all the dirty details. If it was a partner, I might talk about it a little, if i knew he wouldn't mind, and if i had a question/problem I may go to a female friend for advice. As far as I am concerned I might tell a female friend, for example, that I had a great night of sex, or i might ask a female friend for advice say if i hadn't had sex in ages and i was unsure of how to proceed.

But you have to know what others would be comfotable with you sharing, so if there were things that may be embarassing for him, or a friend knows him really well i wouldn't comprimise the privacy of the bedroom.

Same things we talk about in public. Kids, health, work, families, the weather. Can't forget that, can we? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I don't share those kinds of details with anybody. To me it's totally private.

I don't personally, but I know woman who do. But to me it's a private thing and should stay that way.

I think it depends on the friend group -

I have a few friend groups and I wouldn't discuss some things with a couple of the groups, yet the other groups we can talk about absolutely anything. For instance last week I invited one of my friend group over, we were all sat around having wine and pizza at mine and my gay best friend was talking about anal sex he had had with a guy and we carried on like it was a normal everyday topic (to us it is) and no one batted an eyelid! Yet if I even mentioned the word anal with some of my other friends they'd of chocked on their pizza and gone red in the face!

Cazz x

I agree with Cazz, it really does depend who you're talking to.
If someone asks me something sexual though, I'll tell them, give them advice and such. I'm very open.

I've got childhood friends that i tell "mostly" all to. We grew up together and went through the sex thing around the same times and are close.I dont need to go into detail but sex is the most talked about subject. If i' known someone only a short amount of time it isnt something i talk about unless its brought up, then its glossed over so im not really revealing anything personal

I have a very good friend, we've known each other since we were 14, we can talk about anything. Last time we met up we were chatting about our various sex toys!
Wouldn't go around sharing this info with just anyone though .

Never, my closest friends I've known for years are incredibly immature about sex. When they found out I enjoy anal they were screaming and laughing about it in the town centre, as though I'd told them something totally gross. They don't like blow jobs, as though guys don't deserve them and why should you? Personally I'd do anything to please my man

I've never been a particularly girly girl. Situation is slightly complicated by the fact my bestie is a virgin so it's not like we can swap stories.....

I think, if the situation was right I'd talk with some of my other friends but the problem is, we have teenagers and they are always around....or listening!

Never, for me i'd only ever discuss it with the partner in question.

As most people have said, it depends who you're with.

My OH has a work collegue and a friend that she would definitely share the details with, as they're both quite kinky and open about the whole topic. So I'm sure she's told them many things about our sex lives. Which always makes me happy in a smug way. Whereas on the other hand, she's got more friends that she wouldn't even talk about tampons with, let alone talking about what else she puts up there!

My best friend of the last few hears has been the chalk to my cheese.... Where I was shy, she was bold..... Where I veered away from sex and talking about it( used to be vvvvvvvv quiet about it)😀
She would be brash, and swear like a trooper and be game to talk about her sex life.. I used to be quiet...blush and hate to use any colourful language... And would not have talked at all about my sex life( or lack of it)
In the last year... I have got officially divorced, and it seems like a psychological block to having fun, flirt, think of, or even having sex, has been lifted... And now my friend has commented I have come out of my proverbial rock!😄
I check in with her if I'm on a date as my be safe mate.( or having some other fun)... And for the first time in my life... I have a friend to share things like this with.
I am no way near as shy and retiring as I used to be....
In many ways I also see my fellow posters here like best friends to( if only known by a profile name and photo).
Sharing here about any and every topic, has been like months of sexual inhibition therapy!!

Hugs😘🙇

Hmmm busted :) yes yes yes my partner doesn't mind thankfully! I'm really close to my best friend sister and yes even my mum! We talk about everything from how it went right to how it went wrong, make up sex and break up sex!

Depends on my friends something I do keep private between us x

I really can't think of any women I know who would want to hear that stuff, and generally, I would venture to say we have better things to talk about - to us, anyway. This forum is a good place for sharing, but even here I think some things tend to remain private.

I do lol not always with girlfriends though as most of my friends are male xx

It depends. If I honestly think a friend and I can discuss sexual things without anyone mentioned being insulted or mocked nastily then I will talk about it. It's nice to share your stories or whatever when it's always seemed to be something YOU MUST NOT talk about because sex is shameful (according to others)

It's been drilled into me that sex is kind of a disgusting thing that should never be spoken about but I've always been such an open person and whilst I have never not spoken about my sexuality and etc , I do know a lot of people looked down on me for that.

My best friend is an extremely experienced person and it's just fun and refreshing to talk about stuff together. I love hearing her stories.

I only really talk about problems. It's nice to have someone to talk to when things are kinda difficult. If they rocked then that usually also gets a cheeky mention.