Temptation Wins

So, the sudden realisation that I could just get a toy led to me coming here and just buying something, then realising, wait... I could also get this and know what it's like. And now, the same thing hit me. With a panty fetish, and a specific one for silk/satin ones in red, I ended up getting myseld a pair. Is this how it goes? You realise you can get these things you've always wondered about and then can't stop yourself buying?

It is.. a addiction for lovely silky things is a good addiction lol

Yep. You definitely end up buying way more than you should on here. :)

Haha same here :P plus, since I'm using international shipping, it's more expensive, unless you pay for £40, so it's even easier to built a big cart and add things you're curious about only to get free shipping :P

Yes, it is :) I think it's great though, trying new things and exploring our likes and dislikes is the reason we're all here right?

era wrote:

Yep. You definitely end up buying way more than you should on here. :)

I hope I won't be thrown out of here for saying I got them on another site due to price :P

NatandTom wrote:

Yes, it is :) I think it's great though, trying new things and exploring our likes and dislikes is the reason we're all here right?

Sure is :)

mamz wrote:

Haha same here :P plus, since I'm using international shipping, it's more expensive, unless you pay for £40, so it's even easier to built a big cart and add things you're curious about only to get free shipping :P

I was on an American site before I discovered this place, I saw the price, but realised shipping would make it not worth getting, along with the waiting :P

Ozz wrote:

It is.. a addiction for lovely silky things is a good addiction lol

I need more of it in my life!