Tempted by BDSM

For the past couple years I have increasingly become more interested in BDSM. until recently I have been in a relationship where my partner wasnt interested in it. Now I'm single I'm really tempted to give it a go. But the whole taboo thing is holding me back as well as turning me on.
Anyone in the same situation, or have any advice?

I'm in more or less the same situation.

I'm single but really want to try it. There's no one in my life at the moment. not even on a casual basis so it's unlikley I could try for a while.

there are sites on the internet for those seeking BDSM relationships though, a google search could be useful

As someone who's quite new to more BDSM-ish sex and games myself ( and wife! ) i'd recommend getting a fetlife account. Have a look around the site, there's a lovehoney group on there where a few of us from here reside. It's all pretty relaxed, you might find someone in your area with similar interests. Also there's plenty of experienced people on there who're pretty friendly and helpful too

i live in a BDSM relationship and its just changed my life, i love it, im so lucky to have met K. I would add that more people enjoy and live this life style than you imagine.Just talk to your partner, be honest. Contact sites work but in my view you need a stable relationship. Work with your partner.

this is so true miss d

Most people have a natural curiosity but think they will look silly.

I have always loved BDSM but only recently started playing regularly with my BF, like Mistriss its changed my life, i feel a new woman. you have to bring it up subtly in conversation, or surprise her gently with some gentle bdsm foreplay, like gently slapping then stroking her bum, she may love it and be too embarrassed to ask.

I found it hard to mention it to my bf but im so glad I did, Im lucky too that he enjoys being the dom and as i love being sub.

Ive always been curious on the area but just scared to ever go out and seek it.

see im in to it and cant find the right person after my break up

DOC1 wrote:

see im in to it and cant find the right person after my break up

Keep looking there is someone for everyone. More people are interested in BDSM than you can imagine.

i hope so lol just dont know where to look or approtche it to ppl

DOC1 wrote:

Maybe have a chat sometime?

can do

drop me a line when ever ur around and free. x

DOC1 wrote:

Fetlife is your key. Keep with it, it is so much fun xx

Miss Behaviour wrote:

what is it x

Miss Behaviour wrote:

what is it x

it´s a site like facebok for the kinksters. I was on it a few years ago but it was too addictive, may go back on, but I spend too much time on here and fb so am waivering. You should check it out though, could be helpful for you xx

I would agree with fetlife been a good idea, there will be a group for your area where you can get in touch with people that are into what you are, there is also a lovehoney group where the members from here can chat to.

so its free and all propper/legal x x

DOC1 wrote:

so its free and all propper/legal x x

yep