tenga egg help ASAP

I've just noticed the 2 for £15 on tenga eggs and I've wanted to get them for my OH since i saw them, i've put the tenga testers on my wishlist but I don't want to waste on a good offer if I don't get picked...

I know I already want to get the love heart one but which other should I choose ?? xx

I'm never good with choices!!

Oooh this is hard to answer, because I doubt there is one of us here who have tried them all and even if their was, people vary on what they think is "best" one guy may say this, another may say that. but...

I would recommend trying one of the older Tenga eggs and one of the "Hard boiled" eggs, this will give you an experience with a more subtle egg (The older ones) and a more intense experience with the thicker "hard boiled" eggs. I would also recommend choosing two that are very different, to mix it up.

Sorry, not much help, :(

1 Like

Its okay it was a lot of help actually so thanks!! :)

Unfortunatly the hard boiled eggs weren't in the offer so I've ordered the stepper becuase he's new to toys, I was thinkin of gettin the crater but it may have been a bit overwhelming for his first toy and I already decided to get the lovers heart but i think they're a different kinds of textures so its mixed up a bit.

Either way he doesn't know hes getting them so he better be happy with his suprise haha :D xx

We have the Tenga Heart Egg which is a big hit! I would go for maybe the thunder or twister egg. The heart one has very concentrated nodules, so it might be nice to go for something with a totally different feel to spice it up.

My partners favourite egg is the Wavy, if that's any help.

Are tenga eggs single use items?

Officially, yes. Unofficialy - if you are gentle and clean them gently and store in their cases, they will last for a couple more uses.

It's an oldie but a goodie on the Lovehoney blog - TENGA Eggs: The Ultimate Texture Comparison. The new hard boiled eggs aren't included, but it compares quite a lot of them.

I've ordered two last night and i've looked this mornin and the hard boiled ones have now been added as part of the deal xx

Contact lh and ask if you can swap? I'm sure they won't mind as long as it hasn't been dispatched yet :-)

I would but that would mean i'd have to choose again and i'm never good with choices haha

It's okay though if my OH likes them I can just get him more, for a tenner who can complain :P xx

I'd go with any one which has a continuous texture, such as the Spider. I'm less keen on the ones with separate nodules as when the material stretches the nodules spread out quite far apart, making it less easy to feel them.

What are the tenga eggs? Do you insert them? or are they more like male strokers?

Curly Wurly wrote:

What are the tenga eggs? Do you insert them? or are they more like male strokers?

Small oval shaped male masturbators. The outside is smooth and the inner texture varies depending on which style you get, e.g. the Wavy has a ridged texture, Spider has a web-shaped texture, and so on.

You cover the head of the penis with one and can twist it around for stimulation, or stretch it down to the base and use it like a stroker.

These are the tenga eggs. Great offer on at the minute too!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2421/

Finally got to try the stepper egg out on my OH but unfortunatly he broke through it in like 2 mins (even though he was being gentle) :( so i'm hopin to get to test the hard boiled eggs and see if they're any better .

However the problem is that he said he couldn't really feel the ridges inside it which i was incredibly surprised about because they are prominent. I was wondering if this has happened with anyone else and if maybe too much lubricant can affect the feeling ?? ... xx

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

Finally got to try the stepper egg out on my OH but unfortunatly he broke through it in like 2 mins (even though he was being gentle) :( so i'm hopin to get to test the hard boiled eggs and see if they're any better .

However the problem is that he said he couldn't really feel the ridges inside it which i was incredibly surprised about because they are prominent. I was wondering if this has happened with anyone else and if maybe too much lubricant can affect the feeling ?? ... xx

It happened to me. I reviewed an egg on my blog (The cClicker Egg) and my partner had the same experience in that he felt they were just "meh" not enough really. Although we did assume it was because he was spoiled by other, bigger, expensive toys. lol

I would not personally recommend them but lots of people do love them. I personally would recommend your next tenner is spend on this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078 if you want a more intense sensation and a longer lasting toy for the same (ish) price. Just my opinion x

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

Like I said in my post above, the problem with the eggs with the individual nodules - such as the Stepper - is that when you stretch the material the nodules spread out really far apart and the penis mostly makes contact with the smooth surface in between them. That's why he won't have felt much.

The best technique to use with the eggs is to just massage the head of the penis and the frenulum region with them, rather than stretching the things down the length of the entire shaft. A firm grip will ensure that the texture becomes more obvious. The quantity of lube shouldn't really affect things.

If he broke it that quickly, and wasn't very impressed with the sensation either, then I'd just return it and spend the money on a different disposable Tenga product.