tenga egg

I recently bought a couple of tenga eggs to try and I was amazed how small they were when they arrived. Although ive seen the video i did wonder how good they actually were to use. Just used one and wow ! Amazing climax. Stretching it and rubbing those little nodules on the bareness had an amazing feeling. Another fantastic LH purchase.

I am contemplating on purchasing a couple of valenties day for my OH

Just purchased a lovehoney stroker for my bf, hope he likes it! X

The first tenga egg that I bought, I couldn't believe how tiny it was! I was like 'never is my boyfriend going to get any pleasure from that!'
But, he likes them! Have to be gentle with them and you can make them last for more than one use!
We also own a LH stroker and he loves that as well! They're reversible too - so you can change up the feeling!

x

I was careful with mine with its first use and it still looks as good as new after i washed it out. Already for its next pleasurable moment. The product is quite strong and stretchy so should last for a while at least. I used mine without lube as i am uncut and there was no fear of it coming off when i let go of it. A very smart little toy !