Tenga Flip Hole - Wow

shellyboo wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

you know jake? his picture is dark but it looks good from what i can see lol

Yeah, I read his blog and he sent me an email once in response to a comment... I swooned! Lol :)

Actually, mel, go look at his blog for yummier, clearer pics!! It's here...

http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com

Just try not to drool on your keyboard ;)

ok thanks hun

sexymel88 wrote:

ok thanks hun

you're welcome. I feel like a total groupie now though.

*cringes*

ok I'm looking and I'm wanting to comment on a pic but why do i need a google/blogger account? what is it?

em, lemme go have a wee looky hun... back in a tic :)

ok ta x

Right my lovely... if you don't have a Google account (which I'm guessing you don't), just look below that... see there's other options for OpenID, Name/URL and Anonymous?

If you don't want to leave your name, click the box for Anonymous and you can comment anonymously. If you want to put your name on your comment, click the box for Name/URL.

When you click that, a field will come up for Name and a field will come up for URL - just fill in your name and leave the URL box blank.

Then when you've finished writing your comment, just hit 'publish'.

That make sense?

thank you both, thats a big help!!!

shelly can i become a member of your blog please?

Yeah, it's not protected hun, you can just go look at it... just click the name!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Back on topic! The Tenga Flip Hole, so far, hasn't had a single bad review so the Japanese sex toy makers must be doing something right!

Yeah the reviews are great!! And the video showing the inside texture even gets me a bit flustered! It just looks so damn good, if I did have a penis for a day Carly I would be trying this one out!

Im saving my pennies to get one for my OH

damn I WISH I was male!

thanks hun

I WANNA A DICK!!!

Horny Pony wrote:

I WANNA A DICK!!!

lol me too

imeldaimelda wrote:

Horny Pony wrote:

I WANNA A DICK!!!

lol me too

And me! Was looking at the video for this last night with the OH, and found myself getting a tad jealous too, which is rich given that 90% of the toys in our collection are designed for me, and virtually all the rest are cock-rings which also give me mucho funExternal Media

I think I may have to get one try out

Haha thanks guys External Media

studley wrote:

I think I may have to get one try out External Media

For a split second I thought you meant you might have to get a penis to try it out! All the girls had been saying how they want one to try the Flip Hole, then I see you saying 'I may have to get one to try it out', look at your picture and think hang on, that isn't right! Only then I realised you meant the toy :)

I want a dick to try it too!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Haha thanks guys External Media

studley wrote:

I think I may have to get one try out External Media

For a split second I thought you meant you might have to get a penis to try it out! All the girls had been saying how they want one to try the Flip Hole, then I see you saying 'I may have to get one to try it out', look at your picture and think hang on, that isn't right! Only then I realised you meant the toy :)

sorry for the confustion lol