Tenga Flip Hole - Wow

WHAT?!!! oh no!! was it the stupid royal mail??

LH CLAIM they can't find it

They were very nice about and I will not be travelling for a week or so it doesn't really matter.

Would have just liked to have got some practise in before the trip

im defo thinking about gettin hubby one of these

oh no! their stock levels must be really low. don't worry I'm sure they will sort it out. at least they ahve told you unlike some firms...

Nooooooooooooo!!!

Someone was home to sign for my freebie to review from LH but not for the flip that has now been sent.

Can't get to the post office until Thursday for the flip and have no time to try the freebie for ages.

Life is cruel.

aw poor PM *hugs*

Just hope it's worth the wait

Viva wrote:

Just hope it's worth the wait

Hot back from the post office (or should that be hot after using it after getting back from the PO)

It's a lot better than a fleshlight in every respect.

Very enjoyable to use (with lots of ways to get different feelings), very easy to clean and a lot more discrete for travelers.

think i might get hubby one!

Glad it was so worth the wait PM! So, I take it it will be getting suitcase room on your next trip?

whirlybird wrote:

Glad it was so worth the wait PM! So, I take it it will be getting suitcase room on your next trip?

Oh yes, on a plane next week (if it hasn't been worn out by then).

It does look brilliant doesn't it? I'm so tempted... Appparently even the free lube it comes with is really good. I've got one of the Tenga onacups and that's a brilliant toy, so I can only imagine what the vastly superior Flip Hole is going to be like....

You actually need very little lube because of the material it is made of.

Have just found the button that you can press to make it feel as if your other half is sat on top doing all the work.

You can use it in the traditional fleshlight manner (it's just better), or to simulate oral (just without the wicked grin on her face) or to simulate her on top doing all the work while you lie back.

I'm sure there are lots of other feelings I have yet to discover ...

wiw it sounds ace

wow it sounds ace

it sounds too good to be true!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

It does look brilliant doesn't it? I'm so tempted... Appparently even the free lube it comes with is really good. I've got one of the Tenga onacups and that's a brilliant toy, so I can only imagine what the vastly superior Flip Hole is going to be like....

Well looky who it is! Love your blog Jake....

you know jake? his picture is dark but it looks good from what i can see lol

sexymel88 wrote:

you know jake? his picture is dark but it looks good from what i can see lol

Yeah, I read his blog and he sent me an email once in response to a comment... I swooned! Lol :)

whats on his blog?