Test this unisex vibe set!

Hey All,

I am looking for someone to review a secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

If this sounds like something you would like to review then comment down below!

Some points to remember:

• These items are Secret Testers - Do not post about them anywhere inc the forum until they are potentially live.
  • Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna

We’d be more than happy to test this for you

Thank you

We would love to test the
secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!
Thanks

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

We would be more than happy to help out.

Many Thanks

My wife and I would be very happy to test both features of this vibrator set. Please count us in Brenna

Me and my partner would love to test and review the

unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)

Thank you

Hey! We would be very happy to try both sides of a secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)

Hi Brenna, I’d love to test!

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna. I’d love to test this item out for you.
secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set Rechargeable and Silicone

I would love to test, secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

Hi Brenna,

please could myself and my partner test this unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone) it sounds amazing! this is right up our alley!!!

Hi Brenna

Happy to review

P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

Thanks for the chance

Would be happy to test:

Sounds fun :relaxed:

Hey Brenna,

My partner and I would love to try out this vibrator set. A speedy review won’t be an issue.

Thanks

Hello,

I would like the chance to review this item. Can review very quickly as well

Good day @Lovehoney_Brenna I’d love to test this set out with my wife. Happily provide a review :grin:

Hope I get the chance too :grin:

I’d like to test this for you, please.