Test this unisex vibe set!

Hi Brenna, we’d love to try the P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

Thanks

Hiya, We’d like to help :slight_smile:

We are up for testing the unisex vibes set

Hi Brenna,
We’d love to try and review this set - as long as there is the usual one month deadline for submitting the review. :slight_smile:

Yes please, I’d love to be considered for this item :heart: xx

Hi Brenna,

Oooo this sounds very interesting and we would love to test this product

I’d love to be a secret tester for the unisex vibe set! Xx

We would love to try this out and review thanks

I can test this it for you.

Would absolutely love to review this one, sounds like great fun!

P-spot/G-spot vibrator set

We would love to test and review the unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

Thanks

Hi Brenna, I’d be very interested in testing this set

@Lovehoney_Brenna sorry brenna, I just wanted to make sure, am I doing this right, all I need to do, is confirm I would like the opportunity on this thread?

Kind regards

Yep, that’s correct.

If there was more than 1 product up you would need to specify which one you wanted. :slight_smile:

I would love to help and review the unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

@Lovehoney_Brenna perfect. I thought so. :grin: And we would find out if we received an email? That’s pretty much how it works? Sorry for bothering you. Just wanted to make sure. Haha.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
We would love to try out the unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set and review it for you -sounds like a fun challenge on our hands

@Lovehoney_Brenna will the lucky secret testers have one month to submit their review?

Definitely interested in this one, have been trying p spot vibes so good to compare another option.

Hi Brenna,
We’d love to test and review this for you. Always happy to help.
Thanks in advance