Test this unisex vibe set!

Hey, yes i would be pleased to review this for you

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/review-for-lovehoney-all-you-need-to-know/257636/3

This post has all the information on it about reviewing for lovehoney and a link to an faq about secret testing

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

We would love to test the secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!! It sounds like an exciting time!

Hi Brenna,
We would love to be considered to review this please.

Would love to test, thanks!

Would love the chance to review this item.

Hi Brenna, if you’re happy for a female only opinion (can’t access the OH at the mo) then I’d love to give it a whirl :blush:

Hey Brenna
I have several ‘P-spot’ toys but never quite manage to fully let go with them. Maybe this could be the one to take me over the edge?

Hey,

Would absolutely love to test this for you!

Many Thanks xx

Hi Brenna, I would happily review the Unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)! Love the idea of one toy that can be used by both!

Hi, we would love to test this out (both of us!). Thanks Brenna!

Hi Brenna

Love to review

secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!

Sounds perfect for us both
Thabks

Hi Brenna,

I can give a quick and thorough review to you, as always! Would love to be considered :slight_smile:

We would love to review the secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)

hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,
More than happy to help try
P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)!
Thanks!

Would love for both me and my husband to test the unisex p-spot/ g-spot vibrator set.
Thanks

We would love to try this new product for you. My wife and I love using toys in relationship.
Thanks

secret unisex P-spot/G-spot vibrator set (Rechargeable and Silicone)

I would love to be tossed in on this one and I know my boyfriend would help out too!

Would love to review this product!

Hi Brenna, we would love to test this out! Thanks :blush: