TG binding

Hi, does anyone have any advice, tips, recommendations for a (pre/non-op) trans girl to bind their genitals when wearing short skirts or tight clothing so that mishaps dont happen? Many thanks.

Thank you Alicia. Was hoping you might reply. :) I'm still around sometimes, dont really identify with the person you all came to know as sub any more. I should get them to change my username really but know they dont like doing that.

Sum Sub wrote:

Thank you Alicia. Was hoping you might reply. :) I'm still around sometimes, dont really identify with the person you all came to know as sub any more. I should get them to change my username really but know they dont like doing that.

I've noticed a couple of name changes recently, so I don't think they're as strict about it as they used to be. 👍

Wow so much info thank you Alicia. I didnt know what to Google so just the advice on gaffing was a great start. I'm not identifying as female, but as feminine genderqueer, so they/them. I want to work towards a more feminine appearance!

Thanks Alicia. I know genderqueer is a blanket term, I think it appropriate as I'm still figuring things out. I started off using the term genderfluid, but have definitely heavy leanings towards the feminine. So not sure tbh. Mostly I'm just trying to find a style that suits me atm (hence my original question), and once I'm comfortable there then next steps will follow I'm sure.

Hi Sub!

A few of my friends have used bathing suit bikini bottoms when they couldn't find a proper gaff for whatever outfit they are wearing. That with a normal pair of underwear helped to keep things in place and smooth out any bumps. When it comes to tucking, do make sure not to try and tuck the testes up the inguinal canal as many suggest. Sure it gets them out of the way (when/if they are small enough to fit) but it weakens the muscles there and doctors report an increase in hernias due to it.

I personally start my HT next month

Thanks Ms D. Tucking I have done, but not as far as tucking it inside and dont think I ever would. Good luck with your HT