Thanks LH!

Just a big, big thanks to the customer services guys - I placed an order yesterday, and not long after the freebie changed. So, I thought "there's no harm in asking" - and it's being sent out today!

So a big thanks for that guys - I expected an "unfortunately as it was not offered at the time we cannot send the item", but no! Didn't expect that at all. And seeing as Shelley's name on my email, thanks Shelley!

Thank you for your feedback Sanctusmortis - great to know we've made you happy!

We'll have to get Shelley so show her face round here so you can get to meet here... She's quite new, so be gentle

The LH staff are the kindest on the net you cant beat them

i must say i totally agree, LH do have the best customer services!!! Keep up the good work guys! xx

wish i was part of the LH staff gr need to get a car and hope they have some vacancies id be totally for it

i totally agree LH staff are great best web site very.and i too would love to be a staff mamber

I'm jumping on this bandwagon too. LH staff are very very helpful and the customer service rly is very impressive!

Yah agreed! It's the super fast delivery which is amazing as well. I ordered last week and my stuff was there as fast as superman basically!

Well I've only been with LH for a short will, I've ordered and recieved quite a few things. All of which have so far been very satisfied with. LH are quick to deliver and have a fantastic sellection of products.

LH, thanks again, you have really helped hubby and I to boost our marriage, and we've only been married 3 months tomorrow.

Luv

Happy three month anniversary !!!

Question -Which anniversary is the leather wedding anniversary Luvly ???

Answer....

. Every wedding anniversary ha ha !!!!!

Regards Tallboy

happy three month anniversary luvly

it was my two year wedding anniversary on tuesday just gone, (the 7th)

Thank you Tallboy, lol that's funny about the leather.

Thank you Sexymel88 Congrats to you.

Luv