Thanks Lovehoney moderators.

Having been on quite a few forums the LH mods are certainly some of the best ive ever seen

Agreed! Top work ladies!

I would like to say a BIG thank you to Cazz and Jess, for all their hard work. It must be really difficult, and yet they manage between them.

They keep this forum a safe and friendly place for everyone! :)

Btw great thread Fun Louise :)

Sum Sub wrote:

luckily I have my regular post trauma support counselling tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to file the image after that.πŸ‘

After moderating this place for well over 2 years I could do with a few sessions haha... I still see photos from many months ago, that just will not fade away >_<

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

luckily I have my regular post trauma support counselling tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to file the image after that.πŸ‘

After moderating this place for well over 2 years I could do with a few sessions haha... I still see photos from many months ago, that just will not fade away >_<

Even certain posts(without images) have caused images to appear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Top work though, guys! Ye do a fantastic job πŸ˜ƒ x

Is it completely self-centred that this is my new favourite thread?? :P

Honestly though, thank you everyone. I feel all squishy and warm inside - which, for those who know me know, is no mean feat!Β 

Smiles all round!

Where do you keep finding these pictures πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NatandTom wrote:

Where do you keep finding these pictures πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's a selfie. Didn't you know I'm actually a smiley sloth? :P 

I couldn’t agree more with the lovely comments on this thread. Cazz & Jess - you really do a fantastic job of keeping us all safe and happy – well done guys ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

P.S Brilliant pic Jess - LOL xx

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by using this image...but Jess and Cazz do a fantastic job, as everyone else has already said...Β https://thedrinkinghat.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/500-followers-you-guys-are-awesome/

The spammers and nasty-image posters will always be there, but the Lovehoney ladies will be on the ball as always πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

You are both amazing and the forums are a better place with you girls here, Monday mornings you must really dread though! ...but now you can remember this thread to fight away the Monday blues xxx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

That's a selfie. Didn't you know I'm actually a smiley sloth? :P

Nope, didn't know that! You managed to disguise yourself well on Frisky Business...

Haha another fantastic pic Jess, think there should be a thread just for you to showcase the hilarious images you find somewhere, from where, only you know πŸ˜‰

Update.
Due to an administrative cock up, today's therapy was curtailed. Went to the bar and got pissed to forget instead.
πŸ‘

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Yay thumbs up and all that, but I must say the service at the weekend is definitely second perhaps even third rate.
I realise that the office staff aren't in at the weekend, but I reported one especially concerning image yesterday to live chat, who told me they knew about the image. Well why haven't you taken it down then? I don't understand why, out of hours, live chat don't have the power to do something immediately, even if not permanently.

Hi Sum Sub

The reason is that forum moderation is limited to forum moderators only - Customer Care do not have access to be able to remove unwanted images or posts from the forum.

Historically, all members of staff could get involved to help moderate, but with so many members of staff and forum users now, it's just too big to have everyone have access.

Forum moderation is about more than simply removing unwanted content. Each time we take action, we need to send a warning email to the rule breaking forum member, and keep a record of it so we know when they've had three warnings and should be suspended. If every Tom, Dick and Harry had access it would be near impossible to keep track of and make it very difficult for us to keep our moderation fair.

By limiting it to just me and Cazz (who work Mon-Fri) we know exactly what the forum is up to between just the two of us and nothing gets lost.

I think if leaving an unwanted image or post on the site for an extra day to two means we can provide better, more consistent moderation for you guys and gals, it's a fair trade off.

Jess and Cazz, the 'forum police' ! Where would we be without them....you do a fab job ladies :) xx

Well done to Cazz and Jess for the amazing work that you both do. This forum wouldn't be the same without you xx

Ill just bump this, hope your both well ladies x

Darling moderators!

The amount of work it must take to keep this place as wonderful and safe as it is, must be truly astounding. Certain types would be drawn, and as such, I was rather surprised and very pleased to find none of them here.

Thank you moderators, I'm very new but Lovehoney has had an incredibly positive impact on my life and I cannot thank you enough for this safe space.

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Darling moderators!

The amount of work it must take to keep this place as wonderful and safe as it is, must be truly astounding. Certain types would be drawn, and as such, I was rather surprised and very pleased to find none of them here.

Thank you moderators, I'm very new but Lovehoney has had an incredibly positive impact on my life and I cannot thank you enough for this safe space.

N'aww - ain't that just the lovliest way to kick off a Monday morning??

Thanks so much for your glowing feedback - I hope you continue to enjoy your time here 😊

External Media

Awww, look at that little squishie! He's adorable!!

And you're welcome Jess, you're doing a wonderful thing for people who otherwise just couldn't access this no nonsense advice from like minded people without having to endure...offers.

I'm sure I will continue to love it here!!

Also love your style..