A tale of excitement, confusion and resolve!

I was absolutely ecstatic to find in my emails a few minutes ago that I had TWO unread messages in my LoveHoney folder! BOTH OF WHICH TELLING ME I HAD A FREE PRODUCT ON THE WAY!!! Could it be true?! Had Cazz really looked upon me so favourably?!

Opening the emails with a massive grin stretched across my face my wide eyes saw that the first item was the black 5.5 inch dildo. Hooray! I was really wanting that one! And the second item is...

...the black 5.5 inch dildo. After going between the emails a bit I confirmed that I was, in fact, not just hallucinating this whole ordeal. Rushing to the website I found that two orders had been set up for the same product.

Immediately contacting the lovely folks at Live Chat I managed to get one of the orders cancelled. I am still over the moon about my lovely present on its way!!!

So my question to you guys is: have you ever experienced or heard of something similar?

I personally haven't had this happen to me, although once I did get 2 or 3 emails telling me that my tester review for the same item had gone live on the website, when it hadn't. I was like, LH why do you keep lying to me about this! It's clearly not there! :p

Congrats on your tester though, hope you enjoy it :D

Last week I didn't check my emails and a tester just turned up on my doorstep, that was amazing!

Hi SS

Thank you for being so on the ball and honest! It was a blip in the system and it duplicated the order.

I hope you enjoy your item!

Cazz x

Haha, go home LH - you are drunk.

Thank you Boogaloo!!! Oh my goodness that must have been fantastic! What did you get? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

imagine the excitement of 2 testers!

ScottishSweethearts wrote:

Haha, go home LH - you are drunk.

Thank you Boogaloo!!! Oh my goodness that must have been fantastic! What did you get? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Unfortunately I don't think I'm allowed to say as it was from a forum thread, but I'm hoping LH decide to stock it because it's become one of my favourite toys!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi SS

Thank you for being so on the ball and honest! It was a blip in the system and it duplicated the order.

I hope you enjoy your item!

Cazz x

No problem at all Cazz! I wouldn't want to abuse the privilege ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I will definitely enjoy it!!! Thank you once again for blessing me!!!

Just Jenson wrote:

imagine the excitement of 2 testers!

I know! I felt like the chosen one hahaha

Oh right Boogaloo! It's always great when you get a tester that places itself above and beyond the stuff you meticulously pick out yourself!!! haha

I guess it goes to show that Cazz really knows us all well ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Never had that happen did once however get sent the wrong tester by mistake it was all sorted quickly and I did get the right one in the end

Would love just one tester email it's been far to long :-) x

Hope you enjoy toys in looking forward to reviews x

It was a bit of a wait for me too cg!!! My last tester item was via a thread (Cazz was far too generous with that one!!!) but before that it was September last year!

Thank you Mrs Hiskett, I definitely will enjoy myself!!! I've been trying to incorporate more humour into my reviews but it's far too easy to get side-tracked so I usually end up just reporting the facts. I've continued to receive testers though so my writing style can't be too bad I guess ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)