that awkard moment when....

You go to check the news on your phone and Lovehoney comes up instead to which the sweet innocent old lady behind you says very loudly "flippin beck darlin you'll have fun with one of those I highly recomend it!!"
Please let the ground swallow me!!

Hahahahahahah what exactly was it

Ha Ha class i would have wet myself with laughter,

i went to the village fete with my elderly female neighbours, there was a really nice fit man there and they were all chatting about him and how big they thought his cock was , i was so shocked they go church every sunday who would have thought hmmm i recon the older some people get the kinkier they get my nan was the same she always chatted my husband up

Http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28395

One of those lol!!!

lillithlibby wrote:

You go to check the news on your phone and Lovehoney comes up instead to which the sweet innocent old lady behind you says very loudly "flippin beck darlin you'll have fun with one of those I highly recomend it!!"

I know exactly how you feel - I went to my in-laws once and left the internet page on my phone on the 'deal of the day' - luckily I saw it before they did - Phew.....lol

lillithlibby wrote:

big lols!

I use the incognito option for this and other reasons!

oh btw this is my 100th post woo hoo!

lols!! LL! Old woman isss kinkehhh lol! xx

That's so funny. Im always browsing and posting on the bus and im convinced people are looking over my shoulder, bit paranoid :)
Still serve them right for being nosey if they don't like it i suppose lol.

omg wow!!! gotta love kinky oldies :)

Some of those old fears would shock you: when FSOG first came out I was doing an obs round at work and all the old dear where discussing the book and things they had or would try in the bedroom! And slagging there husbands of 40 years off for not being like Christian grey

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Some of those old fears would shock you: when FSOG first came out I was doing an obs round at work and all the old dear where discussing the book and things they had or would try in the bedroom! And slagging there husbands of 40 years off for not being like Christian grey

lol - hilarious - there poor husband's though .....

I suppose we'll be able to embarrass people like that one day :-)

Hahaha oh god! That's so gonna be me when I'm an old lady! X

lol I've just opened up my facebook to show a friends wife some pictures of the castle I stayed in for my honey moon at the top of the page was the facebook post for lovehoney ! " YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY EARS ! " It wasnt to bad for me it takes a lot to shock me now but I think she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her !