That feeling of dread when...

You're due a LH parcel and you have two nosy parents and six younger brothers and sisters :(

And the packaging is a really big box... Anyone else have this problem with their family?

"What's that?"

"Oh... Ermmm..."

What have you ordered ...

buy some toiletries and swap them out of sight, say youve found a cheap on line outlet, tell your mum it includes sanitary protection.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

You're due a LH parcel and you have two nosy parents and six younger brothers and sisters :(

And the packaging is a really big box... Anyone else have this problem with their family?

"What's that?"

"Oh... Ermmm..."

My dad once found the packaging for one of my items in the rubbish bin ( i put it in the wheelybin, didnt think hed go fishing stuff out of there). It was very awkward indeed, so from no on ive always waited till my parents are out when i get stuff deleiverd

My parcel arrived this morning but i was asleep ......gutted.......will get up early & go post office to get it..... :0)

sometimes the safest place

but those boys now know the bath postcode of this place lol

so theres no escape really

a red face moment to come for you!!!

Haha if I told you what I'd ordered it would ruin the surprise :P Suffice to say if someone opened it it could not be mistaken for anything but what it is! XD Yeah, I use the birthday excuse a lot as I get packages about twice a month. This is only my second "big" one though.

Aww poor you WeeSteve! :( I hide mine in the wheelie bins too, ripped up to tiny pieces. The plastic packaging is a bit of a nuisance though, I just shove it in the bin and hope for the best! xx

lickmadick wrote:

a red face moment to come for you!!!

lol lmd even if they know ...like paramedics theyve seen it all no need to be red faced it isnt illegal or immoral

dunno why lh dont dispence with much of the packing....its usually tasteless and vulgar

I still remember the packaging of my first ever dildo. I cut it up into about a million tiny little pieces and binned it. Cock shaped clam shell and all. Took ages.

i get mine sent to my boyfriends hahahaa

Why wouldn't you just wrap it up well in a carrier bag and put it in the nearest litter bin when you next go out?

Hopefully it won't be too bad, after all I have seen a vibrator in my mum's bedside drawer before, and it did look like the oldest vibrator ever invented!

I would be embarressed about this one, because for once it's not a discreet toy at all haha :) Many happy hours for me!

I'm always tempted to go out late at night on recycling day and put all the recycleable bits in other peoples recycling bins!

Kinkykitty, that's the most devious thing I've ever heard! Our neighbours are very eccentric and we don't get along with them, so maybe I'll give that a try! Hahaha I'm only kidding, the poor dears would have heart attacks!

No, on a more serious note, maybe LH should make all of their sex toys in recyclable boxes? Just paper and cardboard? It would make my life a lot easier! :)

i like the packaging on the leaf products. i think thats as discrete as ive ssen it

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22538

kinkykitty wrote:

I'm always tempted to go out late at night on recycling day and put all the recycleable bits in other peoples recycling bins!

thtas an amazing idea, i dislike my neighbours at the parents house (if only i knew i wouldnt be caught) ... at uni its easy to dispose of anything. its hastle enough to get flatmates to go anywhere near the bins, so i just shove the boxes in and take the bins out. nobodys any wiser ;)

I certainly can relate to this one. My usual excuse if I'm asked is that I bought myself a book (they're really the only things I order of the internet otherwise), but that doesn't work when it's clearly not a book-shaped box/envelope (one case of this being when I ordered some lube).

To get rid of the packaging, I'll usually hide it under my bed and then burn it in the fire in the living room when I get the chance - which isn't often, considering the living room is my dad's haunt. It can make things a little awkward. ^^;

Haha my parcel arrived today and it had a big realistic dildo on the front, I hid it in a handbag, walked down to the local shops and dumped the plastic inside in a bin. I binned the cardboard box with the dildo on the front in a big recycling bin outside the pub I used to work, they'll have a right laugh if they find it XD

i usually find saying *its a xmas present and i wouldnt want to spoil the suprise* then whisk it away :P usually works

Call double bluff and say 'it's a massive dildo, now stop being nosey'... walk off.