That Time Of The Month&Horny What To Do...Girlies

Heard of the instead softcup??? http://www.softcup.com/faqs They suggest that you can use it during intercourse and neither partner will feel it. Might be worth keeping one in incase to try if you and your OH are up for trying?

I used to love when that time of the month!! Admittedly my girlfriends periods were not very heavy and it wasn't really more messy than usual. And it was also the time I was allowed sex without a condom because she was 'safe'. Yes we were young and stupid. But it was still my favourite time of the month.

I go crazy at this time of the month - cannot get enough of it anywhichway!

If I'm having a bad one though, i tend to leave a tampon in (shower or bath beforehand) then we do anal play and clit stimulation, but half the time he can't help himself and we go for it however we are feeling!

I think, if we didn't have sex when on my period, someone (probably him) would die, and I could justify doing it!

eloquentdeviant wrote:

I go crazy at this time of the month - cannot get enough of it anywhichway!

If I'm having a bad one though, i tend to leave a tampon in (shower or bath beforehand) then we do anal play and clit stimulation, but half the time he can't help himself and we go for it however we are feeling!

I think, if we didn't have sex when on my period, someone (probably him) would die, and I could justify doing it!

Hehe you are right, as many people have said on here before, put a towel down or go in the shower? No big deal. Think you ladies are a little too prude at times.