Time Of The Month

Hi I was just wondering what you all got up to when its monthlys time?

Do you completely abstain from all sexual activity until its over or do you have fun in other ways?

And how do you cope with your PMT?...do you want to bite peoples heads off or doesn't it make much difference to you?

Discuss

When I use to have periods most of the time I would still have sex with my partner... I would often have to take some pretty strong pain killers from the doctors to get through it though, but I did find that having an orgasm would often help with the pain. I didn't really get emotional or angry around my period like some.

I don't get periods now, I'm not on any form of birth control, my body has just decided to work differently right now... I was actually a bit worried when they stopped at first and kinda stressed over it a bit, until my OH pointed out that it's a good thing as it means I'm spending less on tampons, there's less of a clean-up to worry about after sex, and I don't have to take powerful pain killers. Though, a note with the clean-up factor, sex is messy throughout the month, regardless if you are on your period or not.

I am senselessly horny when i am having my monthly. We have decided to try those sponge tampons that use can insert before sex. Not sure how good they are but the idea sounds perfect. A little less mess to clean up!

I used to get really bad PMT but for some reason it's eased off since i've had children. I think sometimes my PNT was inflamed by abstaining from sex, so now we just carry on as normal.

Hi xenia

I also had severe abdominal pains prior to having my daughter but almost completely stopped. First and second day are my worst days and i am far from horny. By the 4 or 5th day im almost back to my normal self. I dont suffer with PMT - never have .. well ive never been told my mood changes. I do get sensitive nipples and back ache most of the time in the few days leading up to my period.

im not horny at all, the first few days have tummy pains, back ache and sore nipples and the rest of the time just feel bloated, so the thought of sex is a no no for me, but at this time i always make sure OH has pleasure and i do enjoy this as its all attention on him

Haha I figure if a bloke is happy to cover me in his fluids.. likewise lol :) Although I do find it helps with cramps and stuff.

My fiancee has previously answered this:

i get massively horny just before my period, and the cramps sometimes get really bad. But the times when my Sir is around for my period are great, because He LOVES period sex, and the orgasms help with the pain. It's just messy.

Don't have periods thanks to the coil and before this hardly had them due to not ovulating very often but when I did we just found other ways to have fun...great excuse for anal .

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Haha I figure if a bloke is happy to cover me in his fluids.. likewise lol :) Although I do find it helps with cramps and stuff.

hey what a great idea! Or piss on them.. either way .. get our own back!! hehehe

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

hey what a great idea! Or piss on them.. either way .. get our own back!! hehehe

x

rach74 wrote:

im not horny at all, the first few days have tummy pains, back ache and sore nipples and the rest of the time just feel bloated, so the thought of sex is a no no for me, but at this time i always make sure OH has pleasure and i do enjoy this as its all attention on him

I'm the same, but I do tend to be hornier the week prior to it starting.

It's usually the time of the month when I feel the least horny - uncomfortable, icky, and I don't get very wet. I also often feel like I'm a bit smelly, which rather puts me off.

However, my partner is also a woman, and if we always abstained whenever either of us are on - that would add up to a lot of abstinence.

So if we're in the mood, we might do something non-penetrative, or quite often we have anal sex. Like others have said, I find that my orgasms help relieve the cramps a little.

i'm on implanon ( the implant) and i've also used cezarette since my early teens, so i don't get proper periods, just light spotting at that time. As for PMT it used to affect my sleep so i'd be tired and grumpy and when i started i'd be physically sick.

i'm also single so i don't tend to have much sex. when i have it's always been with condoms so most of my partners havent minded as it's all clean.

i find orgasms make my cramps worse, so didn't tend to masturbate and stil usually don't bother.

mother nature decided to drop in today, usually i keep him clear of my modesty during this time as it makes me feel very emotional and quite painful, but as its valentines tomorrow, ill treat him to some anal whilst testing our new door swing :)