the beast sex you have had with a man or a wommen....

The beauty of it is (Emma+tollstar)as well as the loving meaningfull sex with someone you REALLY love.....you can also indulge in the fantasy,fun sex with that same person. We all need that element of fun sex in our lives (despite the fact that lovely Laynie seems to be getting enough for a dozen of us).....(envy). I can relate to emma's Xmas story...it's wonderfull knowing you've found someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with ! I can also remember soaking the bed for the first time...a fantastic feeling and I remember last week being taken from behind,screaming.... F**k me.. F**K me harder and screaming when I came !! Romance,Love,Sex +Fun when you have all 4 it's pretty damn good !!......Speaking of fun..I tried(and failed) to launch 2 different threads over the past few days on"Sex Talk" one was "In the name of Art" which featured a male life model ,very tasty and what a cock!!!! well worth a look! The other was "Where Do You"...Come on Girls (and Boys) let's have some feedback and some fun!!!