the best place you have had sex

my best place was in a limousine while driving in town

Hmm, that is interesting because "best for what" - not trying to be coy there.

The best sex I have had was in my own bed (clean, ironed linens)

The naughties place was probably a public green or in a shop

the most unique place was probably on a tractor

the sexiest place was a nice suite when takening MRS to Las Vegas for a week (just us, no kids)

Thank you for reminding me that I am lucky to have so many great memories (and making more)

some of my best sex has been in my own bed (very predictable!) or at swingers clubs. Some of my naughtiest and kinkiest in fully equipped dungeons and riskiest in a car down a dark lane!

Best sex was half on my bed, half on the floor

3 way in a tent witha few essentials

The best place I have had sex was Cyprus. We started out in the private pool, before moving indoors to the balcony overlooking the sea, which then led to the bedroom, which led to us breaking the bed the night before we went home... whoops!

We lived in San Francisco during the early noughties and were almost caught having sex in golden gate park by a couple of sfpd members.

San Fran might be a tolerant liberal wonderland but the cops are a different story. A lucky escape. It could have been my George Michael moment.

Leicester square middle of the day! ;)

A few shop doorways in London, a car park stairwell in the day time. Cabs of lorrys and in cars. Many forgotten places before I settled down!

Bet the best place has to be the place has to be where ever my oh is

My phone went a bit funny and I can't edit that so sorry about the bad grammar, hope it makes sense?

I would say the best place is in my bedroom, using all parts of the room not just the bed

in a little boat in brighton marina

best for comfort would be my bed on clean sheets and the electric blanket on. for excitement the best was in the back of a car in a carpark.

the place we've had the best sex is on our couch :) That couch has seem some good times of late, lol. I think the bed feels neglected.

The naughtiest place was behind a church, walking home from a night out. It was good because it was spontaneous and naughty, but I think we were so drunk I'm sure the quality can't have been that good.

We once gave each other oral sex in the back of a mini van once filled with all our friends, that was pretty good too.

I think we still have our best place ahead of us though :)

In the moonlight in a meadow by a river (very sexy), in some long grass in a park on a hot summer day, in cars in car parks, up country lanes, in pub car parks etc...

Penthouse bedroom terrace of a villa in Portugal. Sun setting over the beach view. Long slow love making stopping on occasions still inside her to take in the whole ambience. Just magical. Mmmmmmmm

In a secluded glade in very ancient private woodland, to consummate our handfasting before we rejoined our friends at the ceremony.

On my patio on a swinging hammock, in broad daylight

On the roof of a car that was destined for scrap.

Wife visited me at work on Valentines Day, she got undressed into some beautiful lingerie in the spare office and then walked in on me whilst I was on the phone to a customer, my face must have been a picture. After the phone call I carried her into the spare office which ideally has a very comfortable sofa...I think you can guess the rest. Her face was a picture at the end when she said 'Is that a camera?', I replied 'Yes, its the CCTV) - It was my chance to see her face as the picture. Luckily we own the building and I was able to delete the footage, only after watching LOL after she had gone, fun times