The Christmas advent Calendar .. Naughty version

Happy chrimbo all so it's day one of the chrimbo month and you should all be opening your advent Calanders.. What would you like to find behind door number 1 ??

You know what, I'm perfectly happy with the chocolate behind door number 1. Naughty enough for me! :p

If I were actually doing a 'naughty' version, I'd love to find something nice and simple to ease into a month of progressive naughtiness. A lovely massage candle would be perfect! Then build up the naughty level day by day and have a big old slow burning month :)

I could not face the chocolate at 6:30 this morning :-)
But perhaps some massage oil could be a nice way to start the month :-))

Brilliant... If only in had twitter :-(((

Have to get creative then. How about an email or phone call from someone who thought I was worth spending time with?

Breakfast in bed wouldn't go a miss :p

Wait wait.... Handed by a naked butler, full of muscles, & ready to join

I also don't have Twitter. It's a shame they don't do it across Facebook as well.

I'd like to have a new length of rope on day 1, so I can practice my Shibari for the rest of December!

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

*cough* http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/12/01/lovehoney-advent-calendar-sex-toys-competition/ ;)

Now I'm going to have to go make a twitter! Great...:p

Don't have Twitter :(

I stopped my twitter miss it though had some good things I was following :( :( :( sad

Yup, gonna have to rejoinder Twitter :(