Sexy advent calendar

I got to thinking about DIY advent calendars and just wanted to share an idea. I think it would be so much fun to create an adult one, with each day containing little sexy treats such as mini vibes, cock rings, penis-shaped chocolates, mini massage candles, etc. What a great way to count down to Christmas!

Potentially v expensive but then Christmas always is.
How about sexy selfies for advent and then a toy for the big day?
Or sexual favours?

This is actually a really good product!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31690

Brilliant Idea and great product on sale there.

I also like the idea of making your own as well so it can be tailored to what you both like too.

This is a brilliant idea, imagine all the fun you could have. Someone should creat one of these, would make 100's... Lh get onto it :p

Sum Sub wrote:

Potentially v expensive but then Christmas always is.
How about sexy selfies for advent and then a toy for the big day?
Or sexual favours?

It could be very expensive if you had the means for it, but the good thing about making your own advent calendar is you can set your own budget. It wouldn't have to have a luxury sex toy behind every door, your sexy selfies idea is a cost effective way to put an advent calendar together. You could mix it up a bit so some days have a picture then others could have a sexy activity to do together that day. You could really get creative with it :)

I did one for subs last eyar, behind every door was a punishment or a reward, or a task.

This is a brilliant idea, Mr Scorpius said he will definitely be making me one this year ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hmmm. I was wondering what I was going to do with my cheapy advent calendar this year. It's one of those with the little pockets stitched on to the front and usually gets filled with wholesome Cadbury goodness, but seeing as though I'm (supposed to be) dieting it was going to go unused. After seeing this thread I think it might get to hang off the bedroom door after all. Fab idea, AliMc :)

I really love this idea! I might have to try this... just need to think of what to put behind the doors! I like the idea though...

DavidB1986 wrote:

I really love this idea! I might have to try this... just need to think of what to put behind the doors! I like the idea though...

I'm thinking sexy pics, IOU cards, dice, disposable vibrating cock rings . . . and maybe just one purple one from the box of roses. It is for Christmas after all :)

If size is an issue you could always just wrap 24 small gifts and number each one to open on a specific day, rather than trying to fit them into the pockets/drawers on the advent calendar.